Investigo Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Senior Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 October 2017
Collection of current and aged debtors and resolving any queries. Match and reconcile accounts. Relaxed culture.
Nice people to work with and management very approachable.
Great place to work!
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes21 November 2016
I have worked in Recruitment for nearly 8 years now, and after relocating to Milton Keynes this year I started working at Investigo. It was a company that was recommended to me by a previous employee and I would definitely recommend it to anyone else as well. Having worked in an environment for the last 5 years where it was dictated how/what/when for everything during your working hours, Investigo is a breath of fresh air - and allows you to enjoy your work.

Since joining I have been well supported by my Manager and my colleagues in my office in all aspects. I have been made to feel welcome by everyone in my own office as well as those in other offices running similar desks.

I have found Investigo to be a great employer, you are given total autonomy in your position as an experienced recruiter to work as you believe best, and are supported in this process - Investigo definitely reward consultants as they bill well - and even during the first stages in your new role - in my first 4 months I had already gained a place on one of their well-known High Achievers Weekends.

I think in Recruitment it is hard to find an employer that expects the very best from you - but that in return is flexible and rewarding and Investigo offers that to all it's employees.
My first 3 months at Investigo
Senior Resourcer (Current Employee) –  St Albans14 November 2016
Investigo is what it sells and that is its a fantastic business to work for with great benefits a fantastic culture and a great work life balance.

I have worked for other agencies in the past, and Investigo is far the best, you are treated like an adult and can manage your own time and the only 2 values you live by its to work hard and make money. Its simple really and it works.

I have loved my first 3 months and actually cant wait to come to work.
Pros
Great work life balance, great culture and great people to work with
Cons
I look forward to going to work.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  London21 March 2016
Genuinely one of the best companies i have worked for. It is an autonomous environment, where everyone works hard and wants to do well. It is also a really fun place to work, if you want to socialise then there is never an opportunity too far away. They also have regular company-wide meets, which all makes for a much more enjoyable working environment. Senior Management are always visible across the office and are completely approachable. I look forward to coming into work.
Pros
autonomous and enjoyable working environment
Cons
longer hours, but that's recruitment and the days fly by
Investigo is a great place to work
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  London1 March 2016
Having worked for a handful of other recruitment agencies, I can safely say that Investigo has been the best. The people, the culture, the vision and the incentives, make this a great place to work.

Investigo has a very grown up culture, where there is little patience for egos. The management are hands on and we are on a very exciting journey.
Pros
Culture, Incentives & Commission scheme
Great company culture and great management!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  London29 February 2016
If you are self motivated and like working independently without being micro-managed, Investigo is definitely a great organisation to work for. As a business we only hire on referral or recommendation and take on individuals with prior recruitment experience meaning the work force is naturally quite mature.

There are some excellent consultants in the business that mentor, train and develop internally and are always open to helping others regardless of level.

You are given the tools you need to succeed and feel confident that if you need support you will get it.

Definitely not a hire and fire organisation, Investigo give opportunities to anyone possessing the right attributes in order to do well.

Having a strong internal network and PR will help you go along way because cross selling is a big part the business.

Hours aren't ridiculous and they are big on maintaining your own brand, definitely not an overly salesly culture which is what most of the consultants like. .

Overall, highly recommend working for Investigo.
Pros
The people and management
Cons
Systems aren't great, always having problems with IT
Investigo is a great place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  London29 February 2016
I joined Investigo after spending a number of years at a FTSE listed global recruitment firm and have been surprised and impressed at the size and scale of the business, as well as how its grown in recent years.

The working culture is brilliant. The division I'm in contains people who work well together in a fun but professional atmosphere.

It's competitive environment, but in a way that drives you to do better, not cut throat or aggressive.

I look forward to my future at Investigo and would highly recommend attending an interview here if you get the opportunity.
The best recruitment company I have worked for...
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  London29 February 2016
My fears when starting a new role are that I have been miss-sold the role/company culture/commission structure/career progression.

At Investigo this has not been the case and on starting with the company - over a year ago now, everything was exactly as it was described to me in the interview process - if anything I have found the reality to be better!

The culture here is very adult and autonomous which I feel works well for ambitious self starters. You are surrounded by talented recruiters, some of the best I have ever worked along side.

I was amazed to learn that the senior management are hands on recruiters and some of the companies biggest billers. They have always been accessible and supportive to me.

My successes are rewarded financially and I enjoy being incentivised by the amazing quarterly trips which the company run.

Career progression is transparent and meritocratic and I am looking forward to developing my career with Investigo for many more years.
Pros
The people, company culture, salary and commission structure
Excellent workplace
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG1 September 2015
Investigo Ltd are an excellent agency to work for always providing good support and roles that suit the individual. I have enjoyed working for them.
Not good
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London19 January 2015
Not a great company to work for. Provided little to no training which was promised at my interview. I also did not like the majority of the people there. I would not advise going there if you have no recruitment experience.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investigo. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2