Intouch Games

Intouch Games Employee Reviews for IT Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Intouch Games selected this as a representative review
For anybody considering a career at Intouch, you will not regret it. This is a place where the effort and dedication you put into your work is actually rewarded. The more you push yourself to do your best within a role, the more you get back. I'd like to think that I'm a good example of this. I started 18 months ago as a Junior with no experience. With the guidance and support of multiple people here, I am now a lead and in charge of managing 4 other members of staff, and I have a firm understanding of my job and role. It is not a 9-5, it's a career. Intouch took a chance when hiring me, and gave me a fair start and all of the help I needed. Other members of my team could not do enough to support me whilst I was learning the ropes. I truly enjoy working here, and as sad as it sounds, look forward to Monday mornings rather than dread them like with previous jobs. It's a fun environment to work in and we are given access to every piece of software, equipment etc we need to do a better job and learn how to improve. Intouch are very much investors in dedicated people, who are eager to push themselves and learn. If they see someone who is trying their hardest and willing to put in the effort, they support you with whatever you need. I have learnt more things than I can count since starting here. The offices are amazing as the building has been gutted and renovated in 2015. It is bright, modern, clean and secure. The facilities are everything you need, and it's a comfortable and happy place to work. In terms of salary, I won't go into figures but I can say with confidence - more...
Pros
Access to training, software, staff night's out, a great team.
Cons
Can't think of any right now
The company has a really good atmosphere to work in but at the same time it lacks of way professionalism it operates. It has made great progress in this in the las few years, but still loads to do. The staff turnover is high which reflects it well.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Unprofessional ways of doing things