Intouch Games

Intouch Games Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Featured review
Intouch Games selected this as a representative review
For anybody considering a career at Intouch, you will not regret it. This is a place where the effort and dedication you put into your work is actually rewarded. The more you push yourself to do your best within a role, the more you get back. I'd like to think that I'm a good example of this. I started 18 months ago as a Junior with no experience. With the guidance and support of multiple people here, I am now a lead and in charge of managing 4 other members of staff, and I have a firm understanding of my job and role. It is not a 9-5, it's a career. Intouch took a chance when hiring me, and gave me a fair start and all of the help I needed. Other members of my team could not do enough to support me whilst I was learning the ropes. I truly enjoy working here, and as sad as it sounds, look forward to Monday mornings rather than dread them like with previous jobs. It's a fun environment to work in and we are given access to every piece of software, equipment etc we need to do a better job and learn how to improve. Intouch are very much investors in dedicated people, who are eager to push themselves and learn. If they see someone who is trying their hardest and willing to put in the effort, they support you with whatever you need. I have learnt more things than I can count since starting here. The offices are amazing as the building has been gutted and renovated in 2015. It is bright, modern, clean and secure. The facilities are everything you need, and it's a comfortable and happy place to work. In terms of salary, I won't go into figures but I can say with confidence - more...
Pros
Access to training, software, staff night's out, a great team.
Cons
Can't think of any right now
It is a very friend and favourites basis. If you are up the bum of someone high in company, regardless if your work ethic and over all performance is bad you will still get promoted and special treatment.Management has so many flaws, team leaders and their lower management will often break protocol and tell other members off staff about private and confidential information spoken about in 1to1’s for their own entertainment or to gain popularity by causing rumours.There are few people who have amazing values but these people are seriously under valued within company and often leads to them leaving due to this. The CEO has no respect for anyone within company and has been known to fire people with no reason or warning.The job itself is a good job and providing you keep your head down, out of drama and fall in with the right people you will be ok. However, if you have any respect for yourself or opinions regarding anything then this is definitely not the place for you. It has so much potential but its poor management and little to no respect for its workers have ruined any foundations for this to be a great company.
Pros
Gym
Cons
No respect, bullying
Great atmosphere, sadly wasn't right for me as didn't have the no how to deal with people over a call, management were top class and always willing to help!
You will not be a valued member of staff unless you are in one of the clicks. avoid working for this company if i was you, death threats on a daily basis and management do nothing!
nice people, but company doesn't really care about you. didn't learn much lower management great. too many rules which spoil your work experience. that's it
Staff and magagers are great .A lot of angry customers and get treated bad by them so it takes soneone to not take to heart. Managers and staff are like friends . They look after you and treat you as an individual. They do make you feel homely there. They have alot of benefits and you can grow quickly in the company. Hours are long and 24/7so make sure you are okay with them . I left for health reaons but would go back. Facilities are great and looked after well. The owners treat it as though it was their home.
Pros
Staff, Managers, Money, Incentives, Promotion.
Cons
Hours.. but this is made clear fron the start so not a con as such.
  1. Customer Service Representative