Intouch Games

Intouch Games Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Featured review
Intouch Games selected this as a representative review
For anybody considering a career at Intouch, you will not regret it. This is a place where the effort and dedication you put into your work is actually rewarded. The more you push yourself to do your best within a role, the more you get back. I'd like to think that I'm a good example of this. I started 18 months ago as a Junior with no experience. With the guidance and support of multiple people here, I am now a lead and in charge of managing 4 other members of staff, and I have a firm understanding of my job and role. It is not a 9-5, it's a career.

Intouch took a chance when hiring me, and gave me a fair start and all of the help I needed. Other members of my team could not do enough to support me whilst I was learning the ropes. I truly enjoy working here, and as sad as it sounds, look forward to Monday mornings rather than dread them like with previous jobs. It's a fun environment to work in and we are given access to every piece of software, equipment etc we need to do a better job and learn how to improve. Intouch are very much investors in dedicated people, who are eager to push themselves and learn. If they see someone who is trying their hardest and willing to put in the effort, they support you with whatever you need. I have learnt more things than I can count since starting here.

The offices are amazing as the building has been gutted and renovated in 2015. It is bright, modern, clean and secure. The facilities are everything you need, and it's a comfortable and happy place to work.

In terms of salary, I won't go into figures but I can say with confidence
 - more...
Pros
Access to training, software, staff night's out, a great team.
Cons
Can't think of any right now
As a call centre advisor for the company you will be given strict targets of which you must achieve or your monthly meeting is just constantly doing uanessacry training that wont improve target scores. If you like customers swearing and calling you every name you could think of down the phone for the £20 they just won off a free spin and didnt know how to upload their own identification to claim and explain that for 15/20 minutes you should apply.
Great atmosphere, sadly wasn't right for me as didn't have the no how to deal with people over a call, management were top class and always willing to help!
Very poor training and development. Lack of support. Unprofessional.
Once you have basic training,you are left on your own with little or no support from the management.

One rule for management one rule for staff.

Very unprofessional company who lie to their customers and earning money is the most important thing.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
You will not be a valued member of staff unless you are in one of the clicks. avoid working for this company if i was you, death threats on a daily basis and management do nothing!
nice people, but company doesn't really care about you. didn't learn much lower management great. too many rules which spoil your work experience. that's it
it had an old management style, making almost impossible to come up with new ideas. Micro management is not the solution for a company that has over 50 employees.
Pros
salary
Cons
culture
Staff and magagers are great .A lot of angry customers and get treated bad by them so it takes soneone to not take to heart. Managers and staff are like friends . They look after you and treat you as an individual. They do make you feel homely there. They have alot of benefits and you can grow quickly in the company. Hours are long and 24/7so make sure you are okay with them . I left for health reaons but would go back. Facilities are great and looked after well. The owners treat it as though it was their home.
Pros
Staff, Managers, Money, Incentives, Promotion.
Cons
Hours.. but this is made clear fron the start so not a con as such.
I have worked at Intouch Games for nearly 5 years. Have found the work here to be constantly interesting and have been amazed at how the company continues to go from strength to strength becoming a big name in online gambling.
The team here are always supportive and hard work is rewarded with chances to progress through the company.
Pros
Great team, opportunities to progress
I joined the company a year ago and have so far found this to be a fabulous company to be a part of. The rapid expansion of the company means the opportunities for progression are endless, and the company is very keen to promote from within. Life is fast paced, there is never a dull moment and the company's success is dependent on its ability to evolve and adapt as it grows so change is second nature. The people are friendly and go out of their way to help one another, as do the management team which makes for a very collaborative culture! The company also does a lot for local and international charities which is refreshing to see.
Pros
great culture
The company has a really good atmosphere to work in but at the same time it lacks of way professionalism it operates. It has made great progress in this in the las few years, but still loads to do. The staff turnover is high which reflects it well.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Unprofessional ways of doing things