Interserve Employee Reviews

get there do the job and
Leisure Assistant (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire24 February 2018
quite a nice atmosphere to work in,they tried hosting parties.typical day has 30min shifts on poolside where you have to be standing and just watching the kids and maintaining their safety.
Great Company To Work For
Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 February 2018
Great people to be around with, very high quality of work. Everybody is professional in every way. Everybody in the team brings something unique, and most importantly they always have the passion and time to share it with others.
Poor pay, no job security.
Plumber/Handyman (Former Employee) –  Winfrith, Dorset22 February 2018
The hours are good, but for a trade person they want to pay the bare minimum, mountains of paperwork to boot....if your looking for a temporary post, it's will do, but look for something longterm elsewhere.
Pros
Nice Weekly hours
Cons
Poor pay & mountains of paperwork
Straight forward job
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Whitstable21 February 2018
This job has short hours early in the morning which isn't very desirable but fits in well with the rest of your day. The job is made up of straight forward tasks such as sweeping, mopping and hoovering which makes the shifts easy and you can just come in and get on with what you need to do. I have had issues with staff absences meaning I had to take on a larger workload at very short notice or with no notice at all, meaning tasks had to be prioritized and not everything would get done throughout the shift.

Overall an alright job and a fairly good work atmosphere and the staff around the store are friendly and polite which creates an overall more positive work atmosphere.
Pros
Easy job in short shifts.
Cons
Very early morning shifts, staff not always being on time or being absent.
Fun workplacement
Evening Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Maple Cross19 February 2018
The hours are brilliant and very well balanced, not long what so ever and the pay is amazing, the company as a whole is lovely to work for never had any problems.
Pros
Great pay, brilliant team
Cons
balancing out the social and work life
fun workplace
Automotive Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Walsall, West Midlands15 February 2018
the management were great and the technicians were great to work alongside and very knowledgeable also they were very friendly and very helpful in every task that i under took
Pros
free lunches and helpful wormates
Cons
nothing
Great office to work in.
Corporate Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Southwark, Greater London13 February 2018
I am contracted to work for TFL by Interserve, I am very disappointed with the way the organisation is run and the lack of communication. There have been constant problems with pay etc.
Pros
Great office.
Cons
Lack of communication.
Poor
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Colchester, Essex12 February 2018
Poorly run. My supervisor was never contacted when he felt there was an issue. Organisation of team meetings was also poor.
I don't know how it is doing in the Colchester Area now but from my experience... Very Poor
Business support manager
Business Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands5 February 2018
An accomplished and highly successful Business Support Manager with strong business acumen, demonstrated through an outstanding track record of meeting targets and objectives in a pressurised environment.
Leads from the front with exceptional influencing to create effective teams and motivate people to work to a consistently high standard and effect massive positive change in a wide range of challenging situations.
An effective communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills; able to get to the core of issues and promote viable solutions to achieve significant results, while taking into account cultural and political sensitivities.
Ability to solve complex tasks using innovation and creativity, with exceptional enthusiasm and competence
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
good expirance
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Northern Ireland4 February 2018
is a few years back when I was an Interserve employee. Everything that a remember about this company was big with a good reputation. I really enjoyed working for this company
great place to work
360 excavator operator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham30 January 2018
very happy here wish id joined sooner.great management and health and safety standards they look after emploees and customers. this is the best place I have worked to date.
bottom of the ladder
cleaner/driver (Former Employee) –  Preston21 January 2018
Starts out bot to bad nice little job but they will get you to do stuff you purhaps sont want to do. I nearlly killed myself working so hard to be promoted and they ended up putting me back down to 6 hours a week and told me that the business was changing which left me out of work. Can be quite difficult to get paid the amount your due and on time. No communication with mangers/ supvisors only when they need something
Pros
no pros
Cons
lots of cons
Good
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands16 January 2018
A very friendly and respectful company, which always takes care of its employees and treats them well. I have ever will have a chance to work for them again, I will go for it.
facilities
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  uk16 January 2018
i worked for the facilities sector for a couple of years

what a shambles managers came and went and allways blamed the client or staff and wanted us to cook the reports of jobs done

ok for a short contract but i would not work for them long term again
Pros
pay was pretty good
Cons
bad management and practices
Time At Interserve
Mate (Former Employee) –  air products15 January 2018
in my time with hertel we worked on the air product site over north tees during my time on this job hertel were a very fair company who i would best describe as firm but fair
Horrible
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Derbyshire15 January 2018
The people you meet are great but you never get paid right from one month to the next and at time you never see the money they owe you as it is not there fault it is always someone else who has to take the blame and the mani gees are now better
Good place good people
Yard Operative (Former Employee) –  Aldridge, West Midlands13 January 2018
Need another job close to home been work since 16 years old had five different jobs I work hard good at time keep work long hours and fast past work and fit to go to any job
Pros
45 min lunch break
Cons
55 hours week i work
Workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 January 2018
Enjoyable workplace. I met different people and learnt more about mangment skills and team work skills. The advantages were good such as pension schemes and vouchers.
Good comapany to work for
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Leeds8 January 2018
Enjoyed working for Interserve. They looked after thier staff. Provided us with uniform and were always updating thier cleaning equipment. Friendly staff and fun environment to work in. I would work there again.
hard place work
M&E Supervisor Duties (Former Employee) –  Brandon6 January 2018
hard company to work for took over contract not understanding what the client required and would not listen to work force who had dealt with client for many years
Pros
transport for standby
Cons
very long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interserve. Our community is ready to answer.