Interserve Employee Reviews for Administrator

See reviews about:
Over rated
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fareham20 December 2017
Over rated & poor management. Too many high expectations which could not be met. Having never worked within the program element of probation, I struggled in the beginning, but gradually began to understand the work that I was doing. I feel quite sad to have been made redundant.
Pros
Free tea & coffee, & weekly allowance for fruit
Cons
Poor management
Amazing
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Redditch24 July 2017
I really enjoyed working for Interserve they have a brilliant team who are always helpful and willing to give a little bit extra for the team. I have learnt a lot from Interserve mainly the high level of customer service
Multi-national facility management company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dolphin Shopping Centre, Poole16 December 2014
I worked for Interserve for 6 years and would have to say that I enjoyed the time I was employed by them. Because they were such a large company, they had the finances to carry out any training that was required for my role as an administrator.
The variety of work, meant that every day had different tasks that had to be completed. There was only one daily task that needed to be done was the employee working hours, which were inputted on to an Exel spreadsheet and sent off to their wages department.
When I first started working for Interserve, I had no experience of health and safety and they trained me in this field. I now have IOSH Managing Safely and have gained a lot of experience working in health and safety.
I had worked with my co-workers for 6 years and made many friendships. We worked as part of a team to ensure that the Dolphin Centre was clean and tidy, ready for customers to shop every day.
Again the hardest part of the job was the health and safety audit. This was hard on all the employees as the new risk and coshh assessments needed to be signed by everyone.
This was also the most enjoyable part of the job, as when it was done it felt amazing to know that this task had been completed and ready for the audit.
Pros
Training and free parking
Cons
Sometimes the hours could be long and you were expected to work one Saturday in 4.
Working for Interserve was great as you were never looked on as just a payroll number.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Poole, Dorset16 October 2013
The work at Interserev was very much the same as working for Lynk as I was employed as an administrator. There was so much variety to the role, which I think was the key reason that I stayed there and, although it was a big company, you were treated like an individual.
Whilst working for Interserve I was trained in all aspects of H&S and at this company I did the IOSH Managing Safely course. They also trained me for my SIA cctv licence. A good company to work for as they invested in their employees.
The manager that I originally worked for was the main reason that I wanted to work for Interserve. He made work a joy and I was very happy to go to work each day.
Again as for the hardest and most enjoyable it would be the same as working for Lynk. The health and safety is a very important part of the role and must be done to pass the yearly H&S audit.
Pros
The variety of the role and my co-workers
Cons
I think the cons would have to be disciplinary interviews, always hard to do as any decision affects them.
workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough11 September 2013
temporary position to go perm but i wasnt taken on due the company having to make people redudant