Interserve Employee Reviews in London

Social Worker (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London25 May 2018
It is o hour contract job which may be suitable for students......and benefits only for management......shame, no quality personnel in management and poor quality management. Need to do training for hold that posts in management and dictatorship attitude has not need in this organisation. Staff shacking is not bravery but good management is the key.
BIM Manager, Construction - Project (Former Employee) –  London21 March 2018
Good CEO, and most of the team members. Except some inexperience individuals try their best to stay and disrupt others. Other than this, the organisation is very good.
Shockingly bad employer
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  London6 March 2018
No support, no training.
Leave you to fend for yourself.
Management use old school bullying tactics to constructivly manipulate your contract.
Bounce you between interserve groups first security, nightsbridge guarding and interserve. Of which all of them get your wages, holiday, tax drasticly wrong.
Forever chasing back payments of wages.a faceless Hr

Very bad employer would not recommend.
Cons
They do not give you anything all benifits go to directors
Great Company To Work For
Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 February 2018
Great people to be around with, very high quality of work. Everybody is professional in every way. Everybody in the team brings something unique, and most importantly they always have the passion and time to share it with others.
Friendly and professional coworkers and management
LOGISTICS AND GENERAL PORTER AT UCLH (Former Employee) –  london20 December 2017
the work was tiring. Pay was relatively good and the hours were fine. Had a bit of overtime as well and the management is fine, they take time to listen to your issues and help accordingly.
Good work place
Corporate Receptionist (Current Employee) –  London27 September 2017
Its a great place to start off a career, if you work hard you are able move up within the company.
Good salary and a company discount in cinemas and retail.
Interserve - A great company to work for
Station Cleaner (Current Employee) –  London24 August 2017
A lot of physicality and activity involved in my role.
Workplace culture is diverse and open.
Hardest part is unforeseen events that could potentially occur.
Enjoyable part is observing the workplace, meeting new people and helping customers.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Breaks are short
Very few staff are Nice
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London30 July 2017
Worked for them twice, I don't know why. I think its because the other company I worked for like them was worse but they did give you training.

Staff are stuck in the old ways not doing work or clocking out from home after leaving many hours befor there time. Saying deep cleans been done but not.

Bosses like you if you keep quiet but if you try to to your job properly and follow health and safety you get in trouble and classed as a whistle blower if you have to approach the customer you are working for.

Its sad as I love the job
Pros
Non
Cons
No Training, christmas pay, no overtime pay if you stay over your time, not much Teamwork
Really lacking in leadership and direction.
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London27 July 2017
I had 4 line managers in just over 12 months, all with differing strategic objectives.

After being approached with three different roles over a six month period, I finally agreed a role and package that excited myself.

Sadly the business was in a very dysfunctional state.
Pros
Package
Cons
Dysfunctional
Okay I guess
Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) –  London11 July 2017
Little pay for a lot of hard work. Managers never around supervises take advantage if you are a hard worker and will ask you to do more work then you should.
worse campany i ever work for
window cleaner supervisor (Former Employee) –  London26 May 2017
worse campany i ever work for, bad organising really bad at not paying you for your over time as well. concent complaints from employees just round bad company
Pure exploration
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  London Underground24 May 2017
Required to work 42 hours per week 6 night x 7 hours unpaid break,unpaid bank holidays,unpaid overtime.35 hours contract or working with agency though LTD company or Umbrella company connected with the management somehow.Using personal smartphone for company reports.Uneducated management harassment the staff,using cleaning operatives to be in charge of group's of cleaners without paying for that.Not clear tasks and requires to work under pressure for night shift.....Requires deferent location every night 168 stations to cover...
Cons
Unfairly Contracts and Management
Productive and fun place
Finance Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 May 2017
staff management is very good and people are very kind and talkative.

very fast paced environment.

very focused.

very repetitive.

overall a very good company to work for and i was only on temporary cover basis.
Supervisor and stonemason
Operator (Current Employee) –  London Hill college25 April 2017
I've a lot experience I have a good reference from my last jobs
I want help and Give the best of me
I like the punctuality and leave the works in the best possible way giving a good image to the company of the work we give
Pros
Supervisor, operative manager in Spanish
Cons
Full time
Good experience but I wouldnt return
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 April 2017
Although the work experience at Interserve was useful to gain insight into the area, I find that they were very unorganised as we were told that there were a range of tasks that would be arranged for us over the experience period. However those involved with creating these plans failed and it was left to working members of staff to give us experience in talking to customers and typing reports because they felt pity for us.

In the end we gained valuable experience but I doubt any of us will be returning again for Work experience at Interserve.
Excellent organisation with the right culture
Director of Community Solutions (Former Employee) –  London4 April 2017
An organisation that took on the new justice outsourcing work with real commitment and innovation and offered a genuinely new approach to service delivery
Pros
Good team
Cons
Long hours away from home
Insight into the working world
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  London15 March 2017
My time spent working at Paragon Management, which has now been acquired by Interserve, over the summer of 2011 gave me an insight into the professional world and what was required and could be expected of working in a managerial environment.
Nice place to work.
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 March 2017
A pleasant atmosphere with friendly people. Contracted to Sainsbury's supermarket chain. Working 20 hours per week under supervision. Working with a friendly group as a team of around 10 individuals.
Good pay but lousy management
De-vegetation Operative (Former Employee) –  London3 March 2017
During my time at this well know company I did enjoy my working environment and colleagues but I just felt that I was being bullied and I could rely on management as it was non-existent that's why I left but I did like the pay as it was fortnightly which was handy and the lift into and out of work
Pros
Free lifts
Cons
lacking reliable managers
great experience
Office Manager/PA /HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  London28 February 2017
During my work with Interserve I have learned some essential skills which I can transfer to another working environment. I have also learned about being a team member and how to work independently.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interserve. Our community is ready to answer.