Simplify systems, make information available on one central site, stop making decisions at SLT level and make it a flatter profile, get quality managers that can communicate and are passionate about quality, support the staff by giving realistic caseloads, focus on the people- not just the figures.
Stop behaving like frameworks are still here and simplify your processes, you are wasting your time monitoring criteria which an inspector is never going to monitor.
Make the IT systems more open, GDPR & Safeguarding can be maintained without removing flexibility and individual choice. Trust the staff to not abuse the systems & discipline them if they don’t.
Introduce a file sharing option like Teams so large files can be shared instead of this shambles where video files/ recordings can’t be shared with learners or colleagues.
Buy new laptops for goodness sakes, they are all ancient!
Let us have a choice, & flexibility to introduce change. We have the best solutions but we can’t do anything about them.
Introduce bite-sized learning and modern e-learning for staff, the present systems are a terriblY outdated joke ...from c.1995?!
Sort out One File, grey wine be professionals in to set up and monitor the system, and review whether you need to fill in so many boxes to show learning, the sheer waste of time for consent form filling takes trainers away from actually delivering learning, it is totally archaic and really is absolutely criminal!
Get admin to do the admin, stop putting it all onto trainers, they should be focused on learning NOT constantly sending out contracts/ apprenticeship agreements/ Commitment statements/ H&S forms/ surveys etc, their workload is horrendously huge!
Don’t make the above mistakes, and gradually become the next Learn Direct, or 3AAA... !!!
To treat employees and clients with respect and not as units would be a start
- How do you feel about the future of Interserve Learning & Employment?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Interserve Learning & Employment?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Interserve Learning & Employment?2 people answered
- What is the culture of the workplace?2 people answered
- How old do you have to beOne person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Interserve Learning & Employment?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Interserve Learning & Employment? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Interserve Learning & Employment?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Interserve Learning & Employment?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Interserve Learning & Employment?One person answered