Interserve Healthcare

Interserve Healthcare Employee Reviews for Care Assistant

Care Assistant8 reviews
United Kingdom8 reviews
Was ok
Perfect if u want to pick up extra shifts. Perfect for home life balance. Costs too much in fuel to travel 45mile away from your house with no fuel paid. Only down fall is they dont listen when u say your availability and harass u to work xmas day night
Poor management, no back up, a lot if complex work really stressful for just over minimum wage
Thet bully you into doing shifts, no back up from management when things go wrong, thet expect you to do training the day after a waking night shift, wage is just above minimum wage, a lot of responsibility for the pay, management don't care about their staff, as long as the shift is covered, management mess you about changing the shifts, they forget they are zero hours, Bullies
Pros
Learn to do complex training
Cons
Jusr over minimnum wage, joke
Worse company I have worked for! Faced ageism and bullying
The staff were horrible, old immature ladies and the management were not professional. Worse company ever, no support! The job was alright it was just the staff that were a problem.
Excellent
I've worked for interserve healthcare for 2yrs and it was the best move I've made. Everyone is so lovely and helpful. I would recommend anyone thinking of joining the company that it's the best company I've worked for.
No good
Hated it, Carers on packages already worry that you will take their work. Too much chatting behind your back and when you report to office they just ignore you - then start sending you domicilary work which you don’t want
Pros
Cons
Rubbish place to work
Interserve south East
Everyday was different..If you like travel that is good..I did not like it personally .wide variety of people i helped support was rewarding and good to see people make some positive improvements ;

i did not like the outdated management style I foun highly questionable

i was i asked to travel a lot further to meet new clients .I tried to perform to the best of my abilities under difficult circumstances and pressure which meant i have left.

A Very strange difficult to approach employer to work for

Like most multi nationals .Good vision and values which we made aware of very bold not always observed ny fellow staff or management ,

Hardest pat of the job was dealing with clients who felt let down when staff could not support.
Pros
mileage paid, clinets
Cons
underpaid training .Branch always calling you when you are busy or on leave.
interserve
I enjoyed working with the clients its an agency one of 4 i have worked for over several years

I learned a lot about many conditions mainly from the clients and research.

management were always very busy and as a result problems were made.

clear lines of communication to myself or the person i helped support where not effective caused lot of problems with anxiety

Regards workplace culture poor the pretence is professional at all times the reality was sadly different.

unacceptable communication in general from co workers ,

however some were good but it was a rarity it

Lack of any real empathy from the the office towards myself or those i supported and cared for .
Pros
the money was okay, leaft moving forward
Cons
Management communication ., Branch calling and asking to fill shifts, low milage, unpaid training
Uncertain work pattern
I was made to believe that I will get what I wanted but so far nothing regular.I joined with all the enthusiasm which is all gone.Not good as a main job maybe as a second job.
The staff I was in contact with not very professional no team work but competing to be the best but not really taking their duty of care seriously.They felt I was a threat to their jobs so was removed from the package.
Pros
Free tea, free training
Cons
No transport and no food allowance as live in
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interserve Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6