Interserve Healthcare

Interserve Healthcare Employee Reviews

It's a good company to work for.
Staff might still feel not valued enough by getting "packages" that pays low and requires a lot of your time away from home. However it's always easy to speak to management and they do try to listen. All quite friendly and focused on their work. Not many problems with pay management which is great. Nurses there are mostly helpful, experienced and friendly too.

Overall, I believe a good company shouldn't be good if only compared with worse services, but with good ones. Interserve can get there if they want to. Great potential for it.
Very happy
I loved working for interserve it was a lovely company to work for and the staff were really nice and helped in everyday thankyou Debbie simms. The training was of a high standard and l working there
Not good
OMG...Horrible, I did not like it as an agency and they are not professional and they do not have enough experience. I mean people in the office. I did not like it at all.
Under paid
To click manager had favourites not a nice place to work! Poor salary for what was required and when I covered holiday leave wasn’t given correct training to cope with hers and my job
Good
Great company. I learned a lot of my skills while here and developed myself professionally in the time I was working here. Really good structured business.
Was ok
Perfect if u want to pick up extra shifts. Perfect for home life balance. Costs too much in fuel to travel 45mile away from your house with no fuel paid. Only down fall is they dont listen when u say your availability and harass u to work xmas day night
Stressfull and uncertain
Very bad management. They are not sure who is to do what. You ask for some support as an employee they toss you around just to get something that takes under a minute to solve.
There is no certainty at Interserve however the patients are work with are very good and I feel sorry for them.
Poor management, no back up, a lot if complex work really stressful for just over minimum wage
Thet bully you into doing shifts, no back up from management when things go wrong, thet expect you to do training the day after a waking night shift, wage is just above minimum wage, a lot of responsibility for the pay, management don't care about their staff, as long as the shift is covered, management mess you about changing the shifts, they forget they are zero hours, Bullies
Pros
Learn to do complex training
Cons
Jusr over minimnum wage, joke
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Interserve Healthcare?
Variable work availability
Opportunity to work across teh country
Payroll challenging with payments missed

Useful and supportive senior nurse always available adn out of hours support available
Worse company I have worked for! Faced ageism and bullying
The staff were horrible, old immature ladies and the management were not professional. Worse company ever, no support! The job was alright it was just the staff that were a problem.
Nice when independent
This is a decent company to work for around life though if you were looking for a full time sallery as a HCA your not going to get it. The management are nice but can be a bit cliqueesh. No chances for development other than more training.
Work was good when packages come in .,can go weeks without work that’s why I left
Good when the work is there .,once no packages coming in no work .,staff in office talk to you when you go in office only if they want something from you ..
Very Poor
Worked in Midlands East area, as administrator.

Shocking, inward clicky team, jealous of anyone that’s had a life. Bullying culture and appalling management style out of the 90’s.

Don’t work for them, it wouldn’t do your career any good and there is no career progression.
Excellent
I've worked for interserve healthcare for 2yrs and it was the best move I've made. Everyone is so lovely and helpful. I would recommend anyone thinking of joining the company that it's the best company I've worked for.
No good
Hated it, Carers on packages already worry that you will take their work. Too much chatting behind your back and when you report to office they just ignore you - then start sending you domicilary work which you don’t want
Pros
Cons
Rubbish place to work
Shambles
The whole service is in shambles. Managers don't know a thing about the care industry or how to run it. staff are seen and not heard. clients are never put first under any circumstances. money orientated. office useless its like talking to a brick wall. not paid correctly. training rushed. no progression. either worked like a horse or left with no work for months. called non stop to cover shifts with no consideration of the time or if you have just done a night shift. lied to by managers about situations with packages for no reason at all. confidentiality is not a thing with this company. Do not waste your time with this company.
Struggling to find anything positive!
Do yourself a favour, and go for a nice walk along the seafront, potter through the Lanes, but if you value your sanity, and have a good work ethic, walk past this company.
The money is good, but money isnt everything.

They will bleed you dry, whist working you into the ground.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Shockingly bad management; poor work culture; long hours.
Ok
Not much to say really. Interserve Healthcare are a good employer and have systems with policies and procedures in place informing employees how they should work and what they should do.
room for improvement
Great place to start a career
good management

good work culture

diverse working environment

only drawback is progression is limited

overall good place to work
Cons
can be long hours
Avoid
Poor company that operates a bullying culture, secondhand filthy PPE
Management and supervisors are either not qualified or ignorant as they are promoted in house so you can work that one out yourself.

Took me eight months to get my final shift paid and that was two days before a tribunal which just about sums up the company.!

Avoid
Pros
Handing in your notice
Cons
As above
No hours
No hours you don't get enough hours to earn a living and fall into debts and the pay is not good for all the travelling you must to do you don't get paid for travelling from say Manchester to Bolton
Pros
Cons
No hours unfair pick and choose who they want to give hours to
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interserve Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6