International Logistics Group
International Logistics Group Employee Review

Ilg

24 June 2020
I loved my time there staff are friendly management are fantastic even as high as the CEO they all interact with you the training you get is second to none
Pros
money benifits
6 June 2019
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - East Grinstead, West Sussex
Buzzing atmosphere as always busy with lots to do. Lots of support from superiors in terms of checking in on how we're coping with the workload and offering support and advice. Great atmosphere in the team as everyone gets on well and helps each other out if someone is having a particularly hectic day. Opportunities for progression too as many people I know have started in lower positions and worked their way up to supervisor and management level. Overall, definitely recommend to others to apply.
Pros
Great coworkers, progression opportunities, support from supervisors
17 July 2020
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) - Crawley
this company use to be so good i started working there 4 years ago and loved it i took a job Monday to Friday with overtime if needed, my wife got a job working around my shifts and all was good, now we all have to go on shifts working 5 days out of 7 between 6am and 9pm days and hours change weekly no shift allowance and wont work around there staff with kids and commitments.
Pros
none now
Cons
dont care about staff just money
23 May 2019
Account Executive (Former Employee) - Burgess Hill, Three Bridges and East Grinstead
Highly experienced and friendly staff which made working day to day enjoyable and manageable. Gained invaluable experience dealing with high demand and stressful situations.