International Logistics Group

International Logistics Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Buzzing atmosphere as always busy with lots to do. Lots of support from superiors in terms of checking in on how we're coping with the workload and offering support and advice. Great atmosphere in the team as everyone gets on well and helps each other out if someone is having a particularly hectic day. Opportunities for progression too as many people I know have started in lower positions and worked their way up to supervisor and management level. Overall, definitely recommend to others to apply.
Pros
Great coworkers, progression opportunities, support from supervisors
this company use to be so good i started working there 4 years ago and loved it i took a job Monday to Friday with overtime if needed, my wife got a job working around my shifts and all was good, now we all have to go on shifts working 5 days out of 7 between 6am and 9pm days and hours change weekly no shift allowance and wont work around there staff with kids and commitments.
Pros
none now
Cons
dont care about staff just money
I loved my time there staff are friendly management are fantastic even as high as the CEO they all interact with you the training you get is second to none
Pros
money benifits
Highly experienced and friendly staff which made working day to day enjoyable and manageable. Gained invaluable experience dealing with high demand and stressful situations.
Do not care about there employees only profits.

No back up when needed by management

uncompassionate.

Never follow through with what they say they are going to do
ILG are UK leaders in fulfilment and courier services, our 700 clients worldwide choose from an established range of services built up since 1990. The quality and consistency of our service means we will exceed your customers' expectations.
It was always very busy, but a great place to work. A great team and fantastic manager, everybody always pulled their weight to make sure all the orders went out of the door. Always overtime available, and bonuses every three months
Pros
Overtime, Bonuses
Cons
Long Hours, Hard Work