Interaction Recruitment Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Enjoyable, Exciting
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London6 January 2019
Staff were always helpful, allow you to learn at your own pace. Pay is good, and it was a pleasure to work for them. Loaction of office was next to town centre so great links for lunch/breaks
Pros
Paid Lunches, great staff
Cons
No cons
Worst agency
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire17 September 2018
The work isn’t bad the work is decent. They do not pay you on time, when you manage to get through them they tell you they’ll chase it up but they don’t. They expect you to also get to work without the money to get there, you’ll then get laid off for not going to work, but they don’t pay you on time so how do they expect you to get to work? Don’t work for this agency it’s the worst agency I’ve ever worked for and wouldn’t use them again if my life depended on it.
Pros
Cons
Don’t pay you on time. Bad agency.
Worst agency I’ve ever worked for
Factory Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cramlington, Northumberland26 June 2018
Keep well away they try and rip you off with holiday pay low wages ,be better off working for Burger King I was a factory labourer run around doing different jobs
Cons
Terrible agency - worst experience EVER!
Shelf replenisher (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London5 January 2018
Had a weeks work with this agency prior to Christmas and worked very hard for them. Didn't get paid and had to call about 50 times - they avoid you like the plague!
I couldn't afford to pay my bills or celebrate on NYE but when I finally did get to speak to the advisor to tell them that I didn't get paid as promised, I wasn't even given an apology! Just "oh yeah, you and a lot of other people" - like this made it better!
Then the hours I was paid were short on what I actually worked!
I have worked in recruitment myself and could NEVER treat people like this - avoid at all costs!!
Pros
Cons
Wages not paid on time and underpaid
people be aware of this agency
Labourer (Former Employee) –  West Sussex23 December 2017
Avoid at all cost, I regret that I chose work through this agency, cheat on hours and pay rate is low, and then you try to get your lost hours they don't rush, taking time and don't care that you need it for a living
Avoid pay issues
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire15 December 2017
Similar to many other reviews on here, I have had many pay issues with interaction. They underpay, miss hours off, miss days off. When you complain, don’t expect to get paid at all. Holidays are a minefield too.
Pros
They get work
Cons
They don’t pay
Bad company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire18 September 2017
I did 2,5 years hard good work for this agency and everytime was problem about holiday pay and all the time falsehood , never again and I do not recommend wasting time for this agency.
excellent agency
Multi Drop Driver (Former Employee) –  Sheffield15 September 2017
Good agency to work for very good pay rate and very good job communication one of the best agency's I've worked for just a shame that the job role wasn't a permanent job
Good for an agency
Welding machine operator (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire3 May 2017
It's a good agency to work for as in my two years with them I din't miss a week of work and was constantly doing over 40 hr's. Wages weren't to bad as well.
Enjoyed work for them
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire26 January 2017
I had the chance to work for a company called " interaction recruitment " but unfortunately for one day , hope to receive a good news for my next time
Pros
2 lunches
Cons
Long hours when is busy
Agency find you work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire5 January 2017
After my 12 weeks with Industria I was taken on by the company, I was told that the company I would be working for are like a big family, I have never worked with a bunch of lazy,ignorant,untrustworthy,moaning,petty individuals throughout my working life. The job is so boring and you work 8 hours and only get a 20mins break hardly a break is it but most of the jobs involves sitting down on uncomfortable chairs but when I say jobs you are not doing the same job each day and have to learn a multitude of jobs as a machine operator, Hourly rate is basic pay and a extra 34p when you get set on permanent no weekly bonus but 30p an hour shift allowance on late shift pittance pay for what is involved should be £9 hr at least. It's slave labour for what is involved don't work there.
Pros
Agency were good at finding you a placement.
Cons
Factory not a very good place to work.
Read the small print
relief chef (Former Employee) –  Cambridge5 August 2016
i worked for this company as a relief chef, at the time I was told that wages are through a pay roll company, almost 3 weeks later I had my first pay slip, not only was I told I couldn't claim travel for over 500 miles a week but I also paid my contributions towards my own tax as well as the companies contribution, read the small print, do not start work until you have all the facts in writing, tbh there are a lot of decent companies out there that won't mess you about with your hard earned money..
Pros
Cons
bad management on behalf of company, loss of earnings
W==ank
warehouse and or production (Former Employee) –  sheffield rotherham area21 March 2016
False very false, employers taking the p--iss and wanting you to provide your own equipment. cr--ap wage that is minimum wage.
Pros
Cons
cr==ap wage not being paid on time and not providing basic ppe
Various roles, F&B assistant, Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon21 January 2016
Management are very helpful at finding temporary work for those who are looking for some extra work while trying to find a full time job themselves, if you are willing to be flexible with the hours you work, you are very likely to have constant work as an agency worker.
Do it yourself
UK (Former Employee) –  London24 January 2015
£15 per hour? Do it yourself. DON'T ACEPT ANYTHING LESS THEN £19 hour! This companys are droping our wages! in America crane operator top $500.000 in wages UK 20.000 Not a big difrence it's online google it!
herendious
interaction recruitment (Former Employee) –  kettering19 January 2015
the work was good when I had it interaction used to mess me around one day we would have work then the next we didn't it got me in a mess with all my bills the management was appalling I was always getting messed about with my wages and never got paid right

the jobs I were doing were good but didn't last long .
Cons
really long hours for rubbish money
worked as a bricklayer and never got paid Towcester job
bricklayer (Former Employee) –  towcester3 December 2014
avoid this company, they will bump you for money.there are good companies to work for, but this is not one of them
Pros
get you work
Cons
dont pay you
more technical and deals with facts
filter assembly (Former Employee) –  Duston, Northampton, ENG4 April 2014
All in all is fair but jobs were mostly temporary . Hours of jobs are normal and responsibility was high for the filter assembly job.
Pros
good work place
Cons
not long term
Avoid
HGV driver (Current Employee) –  Bristol, ENG23 June 2013
Take care to check all your payslips. Need to check your wages, hours and total paid as "mistakes" occur very often ... in some cases you will not get paid at all. Simply avoid
use you to hit their own targets
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham4 May 2013
Interaction recruitment is not interested in people they hire but only in the commission they get from hiring you. Check your pay slip as they take some time to correct taxes for you...
Pros
they call back when you need them
Cons
they are slow and selfish

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interaction Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.