Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Wouldnt even put a star if I could
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead25 February 2019
Awful agency never get back to you regarding work several attempts to sort your pay on a friday to be fobbed off get told its temp to perm but then company release you avoid
worst
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 December 2017
They are never clear if the works ongoing or temp and mess up on ur wages aswell they say ongoing and then it turns out to be a week only this is verry anoyoning
Pros
Cons
miss wages and liars
Good
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire13 December 2016
The job was on good place in Southampton Nursling, people are friendly and helpfull easy to comunicate. Job was fine but not pernament
Cons
10hr
How are agencies still allowed to operate
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough9 September 2016
Was fed a pack of lies from start to finish. Inept, rude and ignorant staff who make out they're your best friend when registering....the job description was inaccurate and the shift advertised did not exist. Whenever I had a problem nobody wanted to know. The pay is always wrong or never on time and the process of getting paid in the first place is so shoddy and unprofessional it could lead to premature baldness.

I was based at northampton branch and lodged a complaint with a manager. Who, while understanding and willing to help eventually lead to no resolution.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST agency I have ever worked for. Full of liars and people only out for commission for registrations.

Will be reporting them to whoever I can. This company should be shut down for dishonesty, incompetence and downright rudeness exhibited by the members of staff. Or torn down and rebuilt from the ground up and actually train their consultants to be honest and get rid of the shockingly bad pay process
Pros
This company is the worst there is. No other agency can be this bad
W==ank
warehouse and or production (Former Employee) –  sheffield rotherham area21 March 2016
False very false, employers taking the p--iss and wanting you to provide your own equipment. cr--ap wage that is minimum wage.
Pros
Cons
cr==ap wage not being paid on time and not providing basic ppe
Waste of time
Warehouse? (Former Employee) –  Exeter11 March 2015
I joined Interaction, like many others applying for a position they advertised. Spent money on train and bus tickets to get there and registered no problem.

The issue with this agency though is that once your signed on with them the job you applied for doesn't seem to exist. I was going for warehouse work, I like physical labour and moving around when I work. They phoned up and offered me a customer service role of answering phone calls for flood claims.???

I contacted them several times regarding warehouse work and the position I applied for and even saw additional posts for warehouse work but was never offered these. To me this was a complete waste of my time, effort and funds.

If you don't want the run around I'd stay well clear.
Pros
Cons
As reviewed
office staff useless
warehouse op (Former Employee) –  leicester8 May 2014
interaction is a joke of an agency the office staff couldn't be any thicker if they tried.
employment agency
warehouse op (Former Employee) –  wellingborough9 April 2013
good to work for well looked after contract expired which is why i no longer work there