Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

2.9Pay & Benefits
Useless staff...waste of your time
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire21 January 2019
I applied for a job via interaction recruitment, received an interview with the end company, which seemed very promising. I was told my feedback would be given via the person who is handling this position at interaction recruitment, within the next 2 days. Nothing for 3 days. I emailed and called to speak to this person to get an update. They said they hadn't heard anything but they will get back to me tomorrow. Nothing. I gave them another 2 days. Nothing. Emailed for an update, which was ignored. Called through and was told 'oh I've just received an email from them, I'm dealing with it now and i'll get back to you by tomorrow'. Nothing. The start date has been and gone. It's a waste of my time when I could have been looking for something else. I did all the chasing and still no answer. I was also called a different name (in reply to an email with my name on it) and the job spec given was not the correct job spec I went to interview for. The hours were wrong and the shift pattern. If this job agency can't even recruit their own people to do their job right, then what is the point.
Good Agency to work for, recruitment process very professional and quick
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire5 September 2018
Good communication from agency, understanding when illness made me unable to work. Didn't push for me to get back before I was well enough. Very professional staff and at job placement there was always a representative from Interaction to talk to with any questions you might have.
Pros
Paid Weekly and available to contact easily if problem occurs
Build your hopes up only to ignore you!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 May 2017
I was getting up to 6 calls a day and emails and then as soon as I had the interview booked, they did not evn bother to get in touch or even return my calls/emails! A very bad agency is all I can say!
Pros
avoid
Cons
Bad communication
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Midlands18 November 2014
Found a couple of the staff members very difficult to talk to and quite rude on various occasions. Considering their job is to help people get into work, I found their work ethic, poor.
There was a lot of information about the job and other companies involved that they missed telling us about. And we were not given any interviews, which were initially promised to query such things. Communication between Interaction and the company we worked for wasn't great, leading to mispayments to some employees.
This was the first time I've had work through an agency and probably the last. I would not choose this company again.