Interaction Recruitment Group

Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom129 reviews
Friendly helpful team
Friendly helpful team, always trying there best to find the best fit for all there candidates. Communication was clear and direct and always available for any help needed.
Driver Hgv
I am a professional driver. I have a blue cscs card. Hiab tanker tipper experience. I spent years working on construction and transport.I finished nvq level 2 water jetting.And I consider myself a professional.
This is my opinion. The agency has very poor transport experience

Not very stable and safe

For drivers.Quickly changes his mind and choice. Agency staff. Poorly trained. And unprofessional. A good agency for warehouse and farm employees. Not professionals
Pros
Many years ago ... he gave me my first job in the uk
Cons
Today it is not a very professional agency. Lots of mistakes. Money, withdrawals, treatment of employees
Avoid clipper and pricecheck sheffield
Clipper bad experience so ask if they had other company for work. Sent me to pricecheck Beighton was awful agency not treat like human packing department michelle vicky not a nice woman
Cons
Not treat fairly if you work as agency
Are these lot still about?
This so called recruitment agency is still open today? I thought they would of been closed down by now ages ago in fact with there illegal practices that goes on. If anyone reading this review is even thinking of registering DON'T! It's a scam from job posts to payments. If your silly enough and do join these morons then you won't know any difference when things turn out the way they normally do. I myself got sent to a job that was 24 miles away from my home at 06:00 on a Monday to then find out on that day I wouldn't be needed as they had sent somebody else as well. The guy who was there before me on that day worked at this rubbish well known fish place in Suffolk for 2 weeks before he realised what a bunch of idiots these people where. By this time he had worked 2 weeks with wrong payments and was late being paid as well. Glad that wasn't me! If you like wasting your money and time then join here as that's all you'll be getting and nothing else! Full of idiots that work for Interaction as you might soon find out? or already have? Please.....Don't do it! Hope sars come for these lot!
Worst agency in Gloucestershire
The worst agency in Gloucestershire. Had argue with office manager S.R.
They are mega rude, even if you are desperate try don't work for them.

One your sick day or something like that and no chance for work again for them.
high staff turnover
this is not a good place to work
very individual no teamwork

if you have a bad month your job is in danger

the managers are very driven and fear is used to motivate
Decent office and staff
Okay place to work and friendly staff. Salary fair for trainee position and decent office. Very sales based and the target pressures become stressful fairly quickly so if you are not confident in cold caller people this isn't the job for you.
In General a good agency too work for
I pretty much attended interview and then started work the next day.
The pay is ok but saying that they hire an outside company that pays you, they take a cut out of your wage for providing payslip
Pros
Regular work
Cons
Outside company pays wages and takes a cut
Worst agency I have ever worked for.
Worked for 4 weeks and I’ve had wrong wages since week one. Decided to quit due to stress and now looking for somewhere else. I am just hoping that they will honour my back pay and holiday pay. But I am certainly not holding my breath. Stay clear.
Temporary work as and when available and/or needed by client
Temp bookings offered to suitable people when their (Interaction Recruitment) clients need cover. No complaints so far. Nature of this line of work is that they may contact you at short notice if something becomes available, which is fine if you have no other work commintments.
They give opportunity to work for people with basic English. Good atmosphere. Very helpful management. Clear explanations of tasks lots of help for new staff.
Pretty poor office
Next to no contracts, pretty poor pay, when i was offered work it was out my area and then the office trying to say its not far away i commute from there every day, He must have a few houses in different areas then ! asked at short with asap start times. Office bod is useless, Phone up with an issue his response is smarmy arrogantly ‘what do you want me to do about it’. No idea what they're doing.
Employment
Very good company to work for. Lots of positives. The work involved shifts. My work had very interesting moments. My colleagues were very helpful.

Would recommend this job and company to anyone.
Na
I enjoyed working for them when they had the work. I learned various tasks that I hadn't previously done. They were good employers who always paid me for work that I carried out
efficient
good company to work for was very happy with them and no complains,rep was always on hand if you needed help,various work locations never dull and rewarding
Cons
Worst Agency in 19 years!
Been hgv driver for 19 years, and without doubt these clowns are the worst.
Knock you on hourly rate, knock you on hours paid per day, mess around with your bookings at the last minute stopping you from getting other work and then they find it funny!!!

Stay away from these clowns!
Pros
Cons
Everything you dont want in an agency!
Appalling
Terrible company, stay well away or start with them at your peril.
Pay doesn't show on time, still no payslip after 2 weeks of promises.

No mention of £10 per day expenses, until you ask for it, then they pretend they forgot. Dont ask, dont get.

Avoid if at all possible.
Pros
Cons
How long have you got?
One of the worst company's i have ever delt with
Absolute waste of time these people are not even capable of reply to an email.
If they can't do that what changes dose any one have of being paid correct or having an issue sorted out.

I sent these an email asking if the documentation I had was sufficient to register a whole day before the apointment.

This is for me a 70 mils round trip .

They clearly don't care about anyone but themselves.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Pros
Absolute none
Cons
They don't value people's time or money
Great for temporary Jobs
I only worked for them for 1 day as a paid volunteer and enjoyed my time working there. There wasn't much offered in terms of other jobs however, and when there was it was too far from where i lived.
Pros
Pay per Hour
Cons
Future
Production
Good agency for production and warehouse work. Easy to talk with and issues you may have. Only worked for them for a short while. Would recommend to anyone looking for production or warehouse work
Interaction recruitment are very bad and liers and dont care if u get paid
Dont work for this company because they lie about where job is..agree too pay you then dont.had a job start in weston super mare which turned out to be job in nailsea.i went all the way up to nailsea on a promiss to get paid and never did .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interaction Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8