Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Great professional learning opportunity
Rear (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire4 October 2018
I learned a lot during my time at Interaction, both personally and professionally it has now enabled me to look for a more suitable role which I can be more comfortable in.
Waste of time
Not applicable (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire3 October 2018
I have been applying through this recruitment agency for a number of months now and not one application has gone any further. Everytime you call them they say that it's the clients and they never get back to them. I have applied through different platforms and still not nothing! If you want to get a reply or even an interview with any of the applications you have made then avoid this agency like the plague!!
Pros
Cons
Everything including lack of communication to applicants.
Worst agency
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire17 September 2018
The work isn’t bad the work is decent. They do not pay you on time, when you manage to get through them they tell you they’ll chase it up but they don’t. They expect you to also get to work without the money to get there, you’ll then get laid off for not going to work, but they don’t pay you on time so how do they expect you to get to work? Don’t work for this agency it’s the worst agency I’ve ever worked for and wouldn’t use them again if my life depended on it.
Pros
Cons
Don’t pay you on time. Bad agency.
Good Agency to work for, recruitment process very professional and quick
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire5 September 2018
Good communication from agency, understanding when illness made me unable to work. Didn't push for me to get back before I was well enough. Very professional staff and at job placement there was always a representative from Interaction to talk to with any questions you might have.
Pros
Paid Weekly and available to contact easily if problem occurs
Nice people
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Watford3 September 2018
I didn't have constant jobs with this company. I did work just few hours per week.The pople from company was very nice and they try to help us as much as they could.
Pros
Transport
Cons
Less money
Discussing
Tui cleaner (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne22 August 2018
This company is a such of liars i was working 1 month at tui in metrocentre last Friday they send one guy to see me at work and show around apparently he had training day . I was really suprise i dint have a clue what is going on when i rang interaction recruitment and asked them why is the guy came for training haha they told me they need training people and i asked straight away if this guy will take my place they said no you will continue workworking and geguess what they sent me text on Saturday they not need me haha seriously no commnet MOST DISCUSSING AND SUCK A BIG LIARS DON'T TRUST THEM BE CAREFULLY people .!
Worst agency I’ve ever worked for
Factory Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cramlington, Northumberland26 June 2018
Keep well away they try and rip you off with holiday pay low wages ,be better off working for Burger King I was a factory labourer run around doing different jobs
Bad agency
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire18 June 2018
Avoid this agency if possible. It's a waste of time to deal with them, all are such a liars. They promise everything but they do nothing. It's the worst agency ever.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Zero stars if possible
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands11 June 2018
Terrible agency, disgusting communication, employees in the office are liars.

Quote one price, and promise employer they will pay a rate, found job postings, at much lower rate, !!!!
Agency work
Health care assistance (Current Employee) –  Oulton, Suffolk26 April 2018
As an agency employer I relay on them to find me places to work and help me to met my goals.
They sent me three times to one Care Home at Oulton Broad and it was me sort my shifts out with Care Home management.

Want to know more about Interaction Recruitment Group?

Ask a question
Good people to work for
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Saxby Wellingborough11 January 2018
I worked for this company 10years ago i couldn't fAult them very friendly very understanding started as part time then got taken on full time full training was given in became a line leader so yeah I really enjoyed it
Terrible agency - worst experience EVER!
Shelf replenisher (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London5 January 2018
Had a weeks work with this agency prior to Christmas and worked very hard for them. Didn't get paid and had to call about 50 times - they avoid you like the plague!
I couldn't afford to pay my bills or celebrate on NYE but when I finally did get to speak to the advisor to tell them that I didn't get paid as promised, I wasn't even given an apology! Just "oh yeah, you and a lot of other people" - like this made it better!
Then the hours I was paid were short on what I actually worked!
I have worked in recruitment myself and could NEVER treat people like this - avoid at all costs!!
Pros
Cons
Wages not paid on time and underpaid
people be aware of this agency
Labourer (Former Employee) –  West Sussex23 December 2017
Avoid at all cost, I regret that I chose work through this agency, cheat on hours and pay rate is low, and then you try to get your lost hours they don't rush, taking time and don't care that you need it for a living
Avoid pay issues
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire15 December 2017
Similar to many other reviews on here, I have had many pay issues with interaction. They underpay, miss hours off, miss days off. When you complain, don’t expect to get paid at all. Holidays are a minefield too.
Pros
They get work
Cons
They don’t pay
worst
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 December 2017
They are never clear if the works ongoing or temp and mess up on ur wages aswell they say ongoing and then it turns out to be a week only this is verry anoyoning
Pros
Cons
miss wages and liars
Temp work
Accounts Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, England15 November 2017
I had various roles assigned to me which I thoroughly enjoyed. I once got a certificate and shop voucher for being Temp of the Month. Such a lovely surprise. It was a lot of years ago but enjoyed it.
Pros
Working when I wanted
Cons
Not having enough work
Bad company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire18 September 2017
I did 2,5 years hard good work for this agency and everytime was problem about holiday pay and all the time falsehood , never again and I do not recommend wasting time for this agency.
excellent agency
Multi Drop Driver (Former Employee) –  Sheffield15 September 2017
Good agency to work for very good pay rate and very good job communication one of the best agency's I've worked for just a shame that the job role wasn't a permanent job
Avoid like the plague
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol20 July 2017
Very poor agency to work for, they are not interested in paying you correct, giving you that security with a job and deed you buklshit! They don't help you and will only take you for a mug.
Scammers
job (Former Employee) –  location17 July 2017
DO NOT WORK FOR THEM IF U CARE ABOUT YOUR TIME !
The worst agency i ever worked for. EVERY SINGLE WEEK payment is wrong, sometimes u get lower hours rate, sometimes they dont pay u at all. If they need u at work next day, then its sorted straight away, if not then u wait 2 months and nothin. Its not just me, i have 3 friends with which i stay in touch and they has got the same problem every week. So awaful agency, i ve worked for so many and never met such ignorants, liars and CONS! when i try to solve that without court they just say "oh sory we cant do nothin, call someone else" all the time the same

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interaction Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.