Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Good people to work for
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Saxby Wellingborough11 January 2018
I worked for this company 10years ago i couldn't fAult them very friendly very understanding started as part time then got taken on full time full training was given in became a line leader so yeah I really enjoyed it
Terrible agency - worst experience EVER!
Shelf replenisher (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London5 January 2018
Had a weeks work with this agency prior to Christmas and worked very hard for them. Didn't get paid and had to call about 50 times - they avoid you like the plague!
I couldn't afford to pay my bills or celebrate on NYE but when I finally did get to speak to the advisor to tell them that I didn't get paid as promised, I wasn't even given an apology! Just "oh yeah, you and a lot of other people" - like this made it better!
Then the hours I was paid were short on what I actually worked!
I have worked in recruitment myself and could NEVER treat people like this - avoid at all costs!!
Pros
Cons
Wages not paid on time and underpaid
people be aware of this agency
Labourer (Former Employee) –  West Sussex23 December 2017
Avoid at all cost, I regret that I chose work through this agency, cheat on hours and pay rate is low, and then you try to get your lost hours they don't rush, taking time and don't care that you need it for a living
Avoid pay issues
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire15 December 2017
Similar to many other reviews on here, I have had many pay issues with interaction. They underpay, miss hours off, miss days off. When you complain, don’t expect to get paid at all. Holidays are a minefield too.
Pros
They get work
Cons
They don’t pay
worst
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 December 2017
They are never clear if the works ongoing or temp and mess up on ur wages aswell they say ongoing and then it turns out to be a week only this is verry anoyoning
Pros
Cons
miss wages and liars
Bad company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire18 September 2017
I did 2,5 years hard good work for this agency and everytime was problem about holiday pay and all the time falsehood , never again and I do not recommend wasting time for this agency.
excellent agency
Multi Drop Driver (Former Employee) –  Sheffield15 September 2017
Good agency to work for very good pay rate and very good job communication one of the best agency's I've worked for just a shame that the job role wasn't a permanent job
Avoid like the plague
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol20 July 2017
Very poor agency to work for, they are not interested in paying you correct, giving you that security with a job and deed you buklshit! They don't help you and will only take you for a mug.
Scammers
job (Former Employee) –  location17 July 2017
DO NOT WORK FOR THEM IF U CARE ABOUT YOUR TIME !
The worst agency i ever worked for. EVERY SINGLE WEEK payment is wrong, sometimes u get lower hours rate, sometimes they dont pay u at all. If they need u at work next day, then its sorted straight away, if not then u wait 2 months and nothin. Its not just me, i have 3 friends with which i stay in touch and they has got the same problem every week. So awaful agency, i ve worked for so many and never met such ignorants, liars and CONS! when i try to solve that without court they just say "oh sory we cant do nothin, call someone else" all the time the same
Great Recruitment company
Temp Contracts (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire28 June 2017
Fabulous company to register with, always keep in touch with you and keep you updated on roles which you have applied for. Would really recommend using them.
Friendly staff and work places. Understanding and flexible
HCA (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon12 June 2017
Good rate of pay, great managment, I worked for the social care department and found dealing with the managment very easy and the work was always welcomed and not pushed upon me.
Pros
Friendly work places
Build your hopes up only to ignore you!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 May 2017
I was getting up to 6 calls a day and emails and then as soon as I had the interview booked, they did not evn bother to get in touch or even return my calls/emails! A very bad agency is all I can say!
Pros
avoid
Good for an agency
Welding machine operator (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire3 May 2017
It's a good agency to work for as in my two years with them I din't miss a week of work and was constantly doing over 40 hr's. Wages weren't to bad as well.
Telebetting advisor (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire26 March 2017
Interaction are nothing but liers tell you you have a temp to perm job then after a week of work lay you off then ringing you asking if u want to one days work the management is very very poor they dont know how to organise your shifts when you ask them they dont no all they are doing is giving people false hope on getting a job
This is not a recruitment agency i will be going to ever again ....POOR!!!!
Pros
Cons
Interaction recruitment all together
fab agency
branch administrator (Current Employee) –  northampton7 March 2017
been here for 3 years, and we try our up most to get everyone a job, we will always work with our clients and candidates to the best of our ability. love working here
Pros
in the town centre local to all the shops
Cons
nothing
Interaction Recruitment are such a good agency.
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire1 February 2017
My assignments with Interaction have always been good, the recruitment consultants alway make sure the role is right for you before putting you in them. If you need any help or advise they are always there to assist.
Pros
Choice of assignments
Cons
Most Temp roles only pay basic rate wage.
Enjoyed work for them
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire26 January 2017
I had the chance to work for a company called " interaction recruitment " but unfortunately for one day , hope to receive a good news for my next time
Pros
2 lunches
Cons
Long hours when is busy
Disgusting
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  South Yorkshire20 January 2017
Treat staff like animals, hates it as first then I enjoyed it then got moved departments not once but twice, got dumped with the worst shift ever with no consideration for their employees
Pros
Struggle to think of any
Cons
The whole place is a con
Cm downton
Night Shift Shunter (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands10 January 2017
The agents are fantastic , however there clients CM DOWNTON chop and change there mind, one minute its ongoing next minute its not, I think stronger contracts need to be in place to protect the mobile worker.
The terminology used "ongoing" means just that at what point does the temporary mobile worker have there say and do they still get paid as "ongoing" that is the question.
Management were not very efficient
Parcel Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon8 January 2017
I enjoyed working for this company but expectations of amount of parcels to be delivered and working hours were not great
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interaction Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9