Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Given work immediately with decent pay
temporay administrative worker (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough, Northamptonshire21 February 2019
I worked through this agency at the end of 2018. I was found work immediately which lead to the offer of permanent work can't fault them at all. The pay rate was ok for the admin position I was in. They kept in regular contact throughout and were up front about the work available.
Terrible Agency
Driver (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk4 February 2019
Just to warn you this agency will mess you about at YOUR own financial expense and think this is perfectly okay for them to do so. (Which it isn't at any time of the day)! They'll send you to jobs that they already have covered but you'll only find this out once you get there on the day. By that time you've wasted time and effort and your own expense to do this. My advice to anyone thinking of joining this agency DON'T you'll be doing yourself a massive favour and save time and money to do other and better things. Absolute USELESS staff in the office who couldn't tie their own shoe laces let alone run an agency. Absolute joke of a place. If you do join? you will soon find out what i'm talking about. AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Pros
Pay seems okay
Cons
No jobs on the day
Honour
Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire26 January 2019
I joined this agency and got a phone call regarding a temp to perm position delivering high end kitchens. I told the agent who is the driver recruitment manager that I was happy in my current job but wanted higher pay which this job promised. So I left my full time position just to find out I had been lied to and I was only There to cover the permanent drivers holiday for two weeks (I found this out as one of the other permenant drivers who I was working with took pity on me and spilled the beans). They didn't even have the decency to find me another job before that one ended they just told me i was not longer needed. Avoid at all costs the manager talks a good game and comes across as friendly but they have no problem stabbing people in the back to keep their clients happy. Also check your pay as under payments happen all the time, you are expendable.
Pros
Cons
You are expendable
Useless staff...waste of your time
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire21 January 2019
I applied for a job via interaction recruitment, received an interview with the end company, which seemed very promising. I was told my feedback would be given via the person who is handling this position at interaction recruitment, within the next 2 days. Nothing for 3 days. I emailed and called to speak to this person to get an update. They said they hadn't heard anything but they will get back to me tomorrow. Nothing. I gave them another 2 days. Nothing. Emailed for an update, which was ignored. Called through and was told 'oh I've just received an email from them, I'm dealing with it now and i'll get back to you by tomorrow'. Nothing. The start date has been and gone. It's a waste of my time when I could have been looking for something else. I did all the chasing and still no answer. I was also called a different name (in reply to an email with my name on it) and the job spec given was not the correct job spec I went to interview for. The hours were wrong and the shift pattern. If this job agency can't even recruit their own people to do their job right, then what is the point.
I had a great time working for the company all these years.
PERSONAL CLEANER FOR JAMES HARMAN (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire17 January 2019
I would recommend the job to anyone. The staff is impeccable.
overall it's a good company , i enjoyed working there. they treat people very well. the people are very nice ,the management is good. my co-workers are good people . the hardest part of the job was the cleaning . the most enjoyable part was the management
Enjoyable, Exciting
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London6 January 2019
Staff were always helpful, allow you to learn at your own pace. Pay is good, and it was a pleasure to work for them. Loaction of office was next to town centre so great links for lunch/breaks
Pros
Paid Lunches, great staff
Cons
No cons
Productive operative
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire2 January 2019
Poor mamagement, the jobs are poorly paid. Worked at a place 6 months and was layed off with 1 day notice,then no work to replace old one.
Informed that I was booked at some place for 3 weeks ,layed off from the agency despite them knowing I was booked elsewhere. Total chaos, incompetent management, no real communication
Pros
Nine
Poor culture
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Romford27 December 2018
Motivation at the time was sub standard and management were encouraged to fire anyone on a whim.
You are only as good as your last sale and if held back from performing with your personality, you were made to feel worthless.
Pros
I worked well with a couple of people
Cons
Management were toxic
Problems with payment
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Redhill, Surrey5 December 2018
Have been chasing some Saturday work that I haven't been paid for. No response from the lady that organised the job for me. Very disappointing. Also was told work was for a few months but only ended up being less than a week.
Cons
Problems with paying
As useful as a chocolate fireguard
Form filler inner (Former Employee) –  Tyne and Wear17 November 2018
If you have a spare two hours to kill then give this lot a ring and a visit.They are keen to sign you up on their system but that's as far as it gets. They don't have work for you. Good agencies have their fingers in some pies, but this lot have their fingers in their ears.
Pros
No pros work here
Cons
Waste of time and fuel
hgv driver
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Northampton13 October 2018
Only dealt with E in driving & everything was great working with her.
worked days only & long hours if i needed them 90% of the time doing store deliveries.
Pros
driver recruitment, very truthful in what they promis
Cons
not enough contracts
Great professional learning opportunity
Rear (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire4 October 2018
I learned a lot during my time at Interaction, both personally and professionally it has now enabled me to look for a more suitable role which I can be more comfortable in.
Waste of time
Not applicable (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire3 October 2018
I have been applying through this recruitment agency for a number of months now and not one application has gone any further. Everytime you call them they say that it's the clients and they never get back to them. I have applied through different platforms and still not nothing! If you want to get a reply or even an interview with any of the applications you have made then avoid this agency like the plague!!
Pros
Cons
Everything including lack of communication to applicants.
Worst agency
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire17 September 2018
The work isn’t bad the work is decent. They do not pay you on time, when you manage to get through them they tell you they’ll chase it up but they don’t. They expect you to also get to work without the money to get there, you’ll then get laid off for not going to work, but they don’t pay you on time so how do they expect you to get to work? Don’t work for this agency it’s the worst agency I’ve ever worked for and wouldn’t use them again if my life depended on it.
Pros
Cons
Don’t pay you on time. Bad agency.
Good Agency to work for, recruitment process very professional and quick
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire5 September 2018
Good communication from agency, understanding when illness made me unable to work. Didn't push for me to get back before I was well enough. Very professional staff and at job placement there was always a representative from Interaction to talk to with any questions you might have.
Pros
Paid Weekly and available to contact easily if problem occurs
Nice people
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Watford3 September 2018
I didn't have constant jobs with this company. I did work just few hours per week.The pople from company was very nice and they try to help us as much as they could.
Pros
Transport
Cons
Less money
Discussing
Tui cleaner (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne22 August 2018
This company is a such of liars i was working 1 month at tui in metrocentre last Friday they send one guy to see me at work and show around apparently he had training day . I was really suprise i dint have a clue what is going on when i rang interaction recruitment and asked them why is the guy came for training haha they told me they need training people and i asked straight away if this guy will take my place they said no you will continue workworking and geguess what they sent me text on Saturday they not need me haha seriously no commnet MOST DISCUSSING AND SUCK A BIG LIARS DON'T TRUST THEM BE CAREFULLY people .!
Worst agency I’ve ever worked for
Factory Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cramlington, Northumberland26 June 2018
Keep well away they try and rip you off with holiday pay low wages ,be better off working for Burger King I was a factory labourer run around doing different jobs
Bad agency
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire18 June 2018
Avoid this agency if possible. It's a waste of time to deal with them, all are such a liars. They promise everything but they do nothing. It's the worst agency ever.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Zero stars if possible
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands11 June 2018
Terrible agency, disgusting communication, employees in the office are liars.

Quote one price, and promise employer they will pay a rate, found job postings, at much lower rate, !!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interaction Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.