Intelligent Business Transfer

Intelligent Business Transfer Employee Reviews

The management was also quite to appreciate the hard work that was being done, the down side the people that as working within the company made me feel very unwelcome as to why I left.
Pros
Leeds center
Cons
Commission
Poor management Very cliquey Low morale Zero progression opportunities Lack of communication Zero job stability Average salary Staff ideas /feedback ignored
Pros
Close to city centre
Cons
Poor management
I joined the company over a year ago and really bought into the MD's vision. I have not been dissapointed and I can see the positive changes the company is making everyday to further the business. I am proud to be part of this fast growing Leeds based business and I am surrounded by great people. Managers check-in with the team regularly, they are flexible and the office is in a nice location (on the canal, near town and the market for lunch). We socialise and everyone gets on well. I am happy to be part of the team and looking forward to seeing where the company goes in the next few years!
Pros
Great office, career progression, good salary and empowering colleagues
Cons
Can be long days as there is a big work-load.
I had to leave for pastures new, but it was a great place to work with good people and a committed team There were some good incentives in play to deliver for customers and a good team spirit
working there not long but the staff was quite chilled out and friendly. the team leader and manager are quite cool with the staff. its a small office.
Pros
leeds city centre easy transport
To be completed Intelligent Business Transfer typical day what learned management your co-workers hardest part of job most enjoyable part