Integreon Managed Solutions Employee Reviews

Good pay, rubbish company
N/A (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 November 2017
Misleading contract, poor management skills, poor management support, and even though the pay scale is good it wasn’t enough to know what I have to endure everyday at that company with the kind of people I had to work with. I felt like I was at the bottom of the hierarchy and last to know everything.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Ideal workplace with very nice people.
Document Reviewer (Former Employee) –  London20 September 2017
Great place to work with incredible people. The office is very nice and everybody was relaxed and supportive to each other. The job was to review documents and label them according to a guideline provided by a law firm.
Poor management poor structure
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London20 April 2017
Extremely poor overall will not recommend. Bad salary and no guidance. They don't even know how to hire people and retain them plus salaries are very low too
Pros
Good on cv
Cons
No profession
Excellent Employer
Change Manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol31 October 2016
It was a pleasure to be a contractor with Integreon, who treat their staff with great respect and make the office a pleasant and productive environment.
Pros
Supporting management
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Productive and fun work place
Finance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Thomas More Square1 August 2016
What I love about my job is that every day apart with my daily tasks are always new things to learn and new challenges, my co-workers are one of the most supportive team I been working with.
Excellent
Parallel Trade Document Reviewer (Current Employee) –  London24 January 2015
This is an excellent company to work for. Managers are friendly and very helpful. The organization is excellent. It is very easy to find the workplace. Transport links are excellent. Co-workers are friendly. There is a certain flexibility to choose work hours. Highly recommended.
Relaxed work atmosphere
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  London4 June 2014
Typical day of work involved a morning briefing to outline the goals and outcomes for the day before using electronic data management systems to review data held on secure servers and coding each document with correct issue tags to be reviewed at the end client.
Enjoyed my six months as ad hoc worker with Integreon.
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  London EC18 July 2013
I was very pleased to be offered this post as I have been made redundant two months before beginning this role.

I covered annual leave, sickness and holiday for the team in the Design and Document Centre where I had previously worked as part of the team.

Daily tasks included typing correspondence from digital dictation, amending documentation; producing PowerPoint documents as required. Dealing with telephone queries and handling post.

I had a very good working relationship with my colleagues and management of the team was very good as I was able to talk over any concerns with my supervisor and manager.

The hardest part of the job was the insecurity.
Pros
Close proximity to many shops; staff canteen
Cons
Preference for night shift
good work/life balance, good salary, awful attitude, no culture
paralegal (Former Employee) –  london9 September 2012
bad experience overall, managers rude, no cooperation, no integrity. however good hours and salary.
Pros
good work/life balance
Cons
badly managed, badly organised, bad attitude to work and to employees