Intech Centre Employee Reviews

Careers Adviser - Good company
Careers Adviser (Former Employee) –  Islington, Greater London8 July 2019
I worked at Intech nearly 2 years. I started as an administrator and then progressed to be a Career Adviser. Sal, Manager/Owner, supported me through out and everyone was super helpful. I learnt a lot during my work at Intech and achieved level 4 Careers Adviser qualification.

Work was hard at the beginning to get used to because I had to do lots reading, testing, shadowing and getting observed. After a month, everything settle and I was becoming more independent.
Pros
Friendly and supportive colleagues and manager
Cons
Saturdays can be on rotating basis
I liked it
Administrator / Tutor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 May 2019
I worked at Intech for just over 2 years and i liked the people that i worked with and supporting people.

I was recruited as administrator and tutor and my role was mainly administrator because all the courses were online and work paperwork and managing learners.

people are all lovely and there is a good environment. senior manager is very helpful and generally helps you to become a better person. sometimes he goes a bit more and feels like a lecture but i learnt a lot from him.

negative is working every saturday. i think it will be a perfect environment if you take one saturday off
Pros
very good environment to work in
Cons
working every saturday
Small company with friendly-family environment
Tutor/Assessor (Former Employee) –  London26 March 2019
This is an excellent place to start and build up your career. The manager is a young supportive man, who is always willing to compromise and accommodate all staff needs.

Depending on your role, there is a lot for you to learn and improve, including your writing, communication and presentation skills.

The only negative part is excesssive workloads and long working days, which makes it hard to balance personal life and work.
Pros
Fun environment, supportive manager, friendly team
Cons
Saturday work, increased workloads, short lunch break (40 min), no or limited payrise
Relaxed environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  London22 January 2019
Relaxed environment
Management is considerate of my problems tried to help as much as they could.
This made everyone to have a hard working attitude.
Small and Friendly Team
Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 July 2018
Very supportive Manager and culture is friendly. They are trying their best to get you to adapt to company and be part of the team

They give strong emphasis on IT, maths and english skills as these needed on everyday application.
Pros
Friendly Team
Cons
Takes time to understand and be independent
Don't bother applying.
Careers Advisor (Former Employee) –  London25 January 2017
The work load is ridiculously high with little to no acknowledgement but with the smallest mistake you will be in a lot of trouble. You have a 40 minute lunch break and expected to work Monday to Saturday and over time to complete any work given which is not even close to being worth the salary.

The management is poor and they treat you like a child instead of an employee and the atmosphere in general within the company is low and depressing because everyone is always so unhappy.

It might be a nice place to start and gain some office experience but you'd be better off volunteering to gain any experience needed as you will be treated much better.

There was nothing enjoyable about this job.
Cons
Work Saturdays, Long hours, Big work loads with no rewards
productive and team building
Information technology (Former Employee) –  Willen, ENG7 July 2015
I updated my information technology skills and have learned how to facilitate my knowledge of powerpoint.I gained knowledge of how to behave within a working environment and how to communicate effectively.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intech Centre. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3