Instinctif Partners Employee Reviews

4.2Pay & Benefits
An unforgettable experience
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London26 September 2019
Even though I worked at Instinctif way back in 2015, I have never forgotten it. I learned so much in just a week. I had just finished my GCSE's and was learning university level information about setting up professional interviews for corporate videos for other clients in and around Greater London.

I also got a chance to edit one of the videos that was made for snacking company. I was using the finest editing software; Adobe Premiere Pro, and it truly gave me an editing head start, because I was able to use it, in university when many people didn't know how to and this was over three years later.
Wonderful company to work for; lots of fond memories
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  London19 January 2017
Instinctif Partners is a company that gives its employees the opportunity to not only thrive, but have a lot of fun doing it. I had a wonderful time working here and left simply because I wanted to switch to a more consumer PR-focused role.