Inspired Selections

Inspired Selections Employee Reviews

Amazing company to work for! When i joined I had never done permanent recruitment before, they gave me in depth training and going support. Working atmosphere is great, it's not a high pressured environment! Would highly recommend.
I have been working at Inspired Selections full-time for more than 3 years. They offer excellent career opportunities, as well as working with a great team.
Inspired are an amazing company to work for; they offer great training and devolvement, fun place to work and a fantastic bonus scheme. I would highly recommend them.
I have been with the company for 10 years and have seen the growth of the business to become the dominant force in UK optical recruitment. We have a good reputation and are well knows with the vast majority of companies within our specialist fields. You are given full autonomy of a geographical area and deal with the full 360 recruitment cycle. You are responsible for building professional relationships with company and expand your network of experienced candidates.
Pros
Very good work/ life balance. Large airy office space, strong bonus structure
Cons
The normal stresses of recruitmenet
I started with Inspired Selections in 2014 with no background in recruitment and came from a completely different industry, I threw myself into the job and with training and hard work it soon became a job I love. Granted there’s highs and lows but that is what keeps you going and makes the job a challenge. 5 years on still love the job, managed to achieve "recruitment consultant of the year" twice and can’t think of doing anything else. The team I work with are great and although we all work hard as a team there is also a good level of fun with the job and we all go out after work on nights out now and again. We are constantly growing and looking at changes to develop and stay on top in the market and this another great part of the job as there is always new ideas and plans in motion.
Pros
Great team, good commission scheme, never a dull day.
Cons
I'll let you know when I have one
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Inspired Selections?