InHealth Employee Reviews

good place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe17 March 2019
Good company to work for , good support , excellent staff - hours to suit and good benefits , always OT and management supportive - training and development opportunities
Pros
hours, support
Cons
travel
19 March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, I am delighted that you had a positive experience with InHealth and we delivered on ‘The Deal’ to our staff.
Thank you again.

The Worst Employment Ever
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire1 March 2019
As an experienced registered nurse, I have had many great opportunities and I thought Inhealth was one of them....how wrong was I?!!!
1.They make false promises prior to commencement of the job
2.I had constant threats regarding fulfilling my probationary requirements-from the beginning!
3.Very limited support from management
4.Limited in house training,had to travel the length & breath of the country
5.I found people services pretty useless
6.Last minute changes to off duty & no say in it
7.Dictation of what I did on my 20 minute lunch break of a 10 hour shift

The salary offered was good,however,I decided to take another job with lower pay,as the treatment by inhealth was beginning to effect my mental health. Not worth all the money in the world.
Pros
Reasonable shift patterns
Cons
Lack of support/Staff Bullying
19 March 2019

Thank you for leaving your feedback and we would welcome you sharing more detail on this with me directly? We absolutely welcome all feedback on how we can improve our culture and working conditions and it is a shame that you took a decision to leave us. We are keen to make improvements and all staff feedback and experiences are extremely important as they help us to deliver excellent patient care. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for taking the time to share your views.

All Drivers are two faced. Lead Driver is power Crazy
Driver (Current Employee) –  Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire15 February 2019
Everyone out to stab each other in back to get brownie points. No organisation. Lots of fiddling your hours, as asked to do by lead Driver. If ministry got in there they would shut it down
Pros
Cons
Money Rubbidh for what you fo
19 March 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review – your feedback is very concerning and I would welcome more details on this to me directly so that we can investigate your concerns. In the meantime, I have shared these comments with the Director of Operations so that we can review the situation.
We look forward to hearing from you directly and investigating further.

Basic Admin Work
Patient Administator (Former Employee) –  Surrey30 September 2018
I worked in a busy outpatient and inpatient unit.
The current employees train you, not management.
Management were good at my unit but not so good at Head Office.
Pros
Overtime, Friendly colleagues
Cons
Uncomfortable uniform
Never would I recommend this place
Patients admin (Current Employee) –  Rochdale25 September 2018
Got my nvq certificate and got laid off and they haven’t posted my certificate yet. New apprenticesess less wage and more work. Worst team to work for is patient referral team as the management are awful. No one likes it there. You don’t get appreciated or valued. Pay increases declined and rejected because they don’t like you. Too much favourites. 2 main management who are awful. The service manager of DI and they new TL / C
If anyone is considering this role then steer clear please
Warning everyone before their stuck
Oh and they sack people for simply doing theuir job but taking too long to process
They stress ppl out n there’s way many people of sick
This is what they do to you. Make you mentally ill and it shPull be healthcare but they don’t care about it or any1 else, just numbers all the way. Patients are just a number
We’re arent allowed to care or take time in work to process admin work
Pros
Good people
Cons
Not the greatest place to work at all
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester23 August 2018
Management never give full attention to your work or your progress and when you get pulled in a meeting for it you get spoken to in a VERY rude manner even if your right. If you are struggling with a problem and you tell your manager they will make a joke out of it instead of resolving the situation. They expect you to work without talking or even going to the bathroom is a problem. Salary is not worth the job you are told to do.
Pros
Work Collegues
Cons
Poor management and poor Salary
Positive working environment
Assembly Member (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire16 May 2018
Positive working culture with a focus on business development.
Forward thinking, flexible, dynamic environment, high standards of patient care. Supportive of staff development and active in business growth and expansion.
Pros
Involvement in decision making
Productive and fun work place
Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer (Former Employee) –  UK26 April 2018
You get to travel across the country and meet people with different experience and from background. You will get to work with different brands of equipment on daily basis.
fun and productive
manager (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire6 March 2018
an ambitious and fast growing company which has increased it's offer to the NHS over the last few years. A confused development strategy and a reactive culture at times but good team working
Pros
good team working
Good firm to work.
PACS Administrator (Former Employee) –  Loudwater, Buckinghamshire23 January 2018
Typical 9-5 work hours. Learned to expand the knowledge into different PACS and RIS systems. Was given the opportunity to experiment and apply the new procedure to increase efficiency.
Good people to work with
Senior Rostering Assistant (Current Employee) –  High Wycombe14 January 2018
Good company to work for, still has a blame culture but slowly reducing. Job security quite good however is currently trying to cut costs by maintaining same level of work but with less staff, and this is reducing morale
Pros
good people
Cons
some management less than competent
Working at InHealth
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 January 2018
Working at InHealth has been a valuable experience for me, which has lead me to attain many skills, such as managing teams of staff, ensuring the excellent delivery of services and working alongside like minded peers.
patient care advisor
Patient Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester28 December 2017
the only good thing about working for this company are your colleagues, management is horrendous and treat staff appalling
no training is given when start the job meaning 100s of mistakes are made but management only care for numbers.
theirs no team work as your not allowed to talk to co-workers
the amount of work they expect you to do for below min wage of 15000 a suppose pay rise of 500 a year which you can only get if you have no sickness or late periods this is a private sector of the NHS and the NHS provide better care for the staff and a starting salary of 16400. the amount of people Inhealth hire in a year is the amount they ether sack or people leave for the poor care for its staff. they also do a unrealistic 2-3 week appraisal on your work. you cant speak your mind in this place as you will be fired on the spot. its by far the worse place Ive ever worked and erg people not to be fooled by there charm on interview as one week in job and your be treated like cattle and be ignored. there is no progression in this job unless your brown nosing management. Avoid like the plague
Pros
your co-workers, dress down friday
Cons
bad managenment, bonus sceme taken, no training, no socializing
Cardiac mobile division
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  uk21 October 2017
I’ve worked for InHealth since 2002 on the Cardiac mobiles.
The management have supported me and gave me a flexible working option when I needed it. I’ve been able to have a family go part time when I needed to and now have returned to full time. I have felt valued and supported and always part of the team. I have a firm belief that the more you put into something the more you get out. If you want development and you have the capability then you will be supported and given opportunities.
Pros
Working as part of a team. Being part of a growing business.
Cons
Being away from home.
Worst job ever
Data Input Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester11 September 2017
Worked here for 3 years and you are always over looked. Managers are helpful at times but strings are being pulled and there is only so much they can do.

Flexibilty isnt that good as the reviews claim. Unless you have evidence then it MAY be allowed.

Salary is decent if on the phones, if you're not then salary is below average.

Job security is a concern. There are weekly or fortnight reviews and implications are made that if targets arent hit your contract will be terminated and in most cases they are. i have seen many people come and go.

Job culture is great. the people who are working with you are great! and thats what you will look forward to and also helping the patient. But management in this company is where the issues lie.

Would i recommend this job, in one word no! stay away or you will be mentally scarred.
Pros
Work colleagues
Cons
management, pay, flexibility, freedom, targets
I will not recommend working here
Patient Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester23 August 2017
Too many apprentices
Not enough training
DI is good however, people get pressured into putting on good reviews and I think this should be personal
Literally is the worst job. Call handling is good- no complaints
DI is always complaining on one thing o the other literally
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor management
Amazing Company to work for
Patient Care Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester21 August 2017
I have worked for InHealth for a little over 1 and half years and I cannot sing their praises enough!
Data Input in my opinion is exceptional! (I'm a little biased as this is the team I work on) everyone is so helpful and lovely!
The overall working hours are very flexible and Managers will help in which ever way they can!
The Most enjoyable part of this job is helping the Patients receive the best care they possibly can.
It has been a pleasure working for this GREAT COMPANY!
Pros
Patient Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester18 August 2017
I've been working for the company for 5 years now and its an amazing company to work for.
You get back what you put in.
I work on the Data Input team - very flexible, management are really good and will always help where they can.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Overall
Patent Administrator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo Central London10 August 2017
My day at InHealth was very busy as patients use to attend the clinic from 8am onward. Dealing with patients and their concerns, and following the procedure from start to end.

There never was enough time to relax, we as a team were always on the go. It was a good challenging environment.
Pros
Day went very fast
Cons
Always on the g, non stop
Supportive workplace with excellent progression oppertunities
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester3 August 2017
I have found the Inhealth PRC to be an enjoyable work place with an excellent training program with some excellent and passionate trainers.
I have found that with the right attitude towards hard work and dedication to patient focussed care the progression opportunities are second to none.
The building is modern with great facilities and is easily accessible.
The management are approachable and warm and encourage a desire to progress.
The pay is fair and the benefits are excellent.
InHealth as a company offer an excellent service to its patients making it an enjoyable place to work.
The large majority of people who work at the PRC are warm and engaging, such is the nature of the job.
Pros
Modern equipment, Weekday Hours, Fair Pay, Excellent Training, Progression Oppertunities
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

InHealth Reviews by Location