InHealth Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
CT scanning assistant / Grimsby Hospital (Former Employee) –  Lincoln22 September 2019
I worked for Inhealth for a short while as a HCA, this was on a temp basis. It was great I met some lovely people and became very interested in the job.
The pay was fantastic and I was treated very fairly, I had a very young son of only 7 weeks old and it really was a struggle with long commutes and having such a young child.
The boss called me directly after I explained my situation, he was very polite and understanding, that I had gone back to work too soon.
I would defiantly recommend this company to a friend, I would also personally go back and work for them myself.
25 September 2019

Thank you for leaving such great feedback, even though you were with us for only a short time. We're really pleased to hear that you'd consider coming back to InHealth and also recommend us to a friend - this is really important to us. Please keep an eye on our vacancies and perhaps we may work with you again! All the best to you and your family.

Management issues.
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester3 September 2019
Spoken to quite rudely by most members of management, as if you are stupid. When asking for help, not many of them are approachable I would only say one or two members would be ideal however they are not always around.
More bothered about if you’re seconds late back from your breaks, lack of training provided,
Expected to do a lot more than possible, don’t recognise what good jobs you’re doing only pull you up on small Munro mistakes however that would be down to lack of training again..
6 September 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. We are really sorry that your experience with our team was not a positive one. We are actively working with all our team leaders and managers to improve the experience and we can use your feedback to support our efforts. We will ensure that the management team here communicate as effectively as possible moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience online and giving us an opportunity to improve our staff experience.

Adam Wallwork
Director of Private Patients and Referral Management

Very nice place to work
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester15 August 2019
I worked in the Echocardiogram team as a Healthcare Assistant for nearly 2 years until I was unfortunately made redundant.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at InHealth and would recommend the company to anyone. They really care about their employees and the pay is great.

I would still be there today if I hadn't been made redundant.
2 September 2019

We really appreciate your review and are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with InHealth! We hope you've gone on to find a great new employer.

HGV Driver
Mobile Medical Units Driver/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  England10 August 2019
While I still work here, you just have to keep your head down and get on with the job. Lead driver has his favourites so that means you get the rubbish all the time. If you go over your hours your asked to falsify your times on your log book, but I refuse and get dragged in office to ask why I have put the correct times down. Better getting a fine than going to prison for fraud. Horrible place to work. The DVSA needs to come in hre and sort it out.

a fine aa fine
Pros
Fridge in lorry
Cons
Everyone has a big knife to stick in your back
2 September 2019

Thank you for your review. Your comments are very concerning and I have instructed the Senior Manager of this team to commence an investigation into your allegations made.

We will ensure that appropriate actions are taken upon the conclusion of this investigation and encourage you to come forward internally to assist the Senior Management Team with this.

Our drivers play a huge part in the delivery of our patient services and a fundamental role in our wider clinical team. We are very sorry to hear that your experience in the Transport Team has not been positive.

We hope that our upcoming actions will address your concerns and we have an opportunity to improve the overall experience in the Transport Team.

Director of People Services

Big machine, just a number
MRI Radiographer (Former Employee) –  East Anglia29 July 2019
I was an MRI Radiographer on the mobiles team. They obviously do a great job at helping out the NHS, and the team i worked for was very good. However you are just a number, not an individual. If you don't mind working nearly every weekend and not getting your rota more than a week in advance then its great.
2 September 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback on InHealth and our team focus, we are delighted to hear this was your experience.

We are sad to hear that you felt more of a number than an individual and you experienced issues with your rota. We have shared this feedback with the manager of your team to review and explore solutions. We pride ourselves on putting people at the heart of what we do and this feedback will help us deliver on this promise.

Thanks again and we wish you all the best with your new role.

Director of People Services

Professional but lacking workplace community
Call Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester16 July 2019
InHealth is a good place to work, the people that work there are very fun and lovely but with the environment of the workplace it leaves much room for an actual community at company.
Pros
Good pay for a easy job, Casual Fridays
2 September 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! Culture is really important in any workplace, particularly a feeling of community - as you say, some healthcare and office environments make it harder to create that feeling but we're really glad that you've got great people around you.

All the best!

The people are amazing, the work load is too demanding.
RADIOGRAPHIC ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes28 June 2019
The people that work at the diagnostic sites for this company are amazing people to work around, there is never a dull moment and mostly everyone pulls their weight, sharing duties from time to time.

Which makes working there on a daily basis really quite a nice, that being said the work is very fast paced and the work load is never ending, sometimes they would ask a 14 hour shift of you with just a 30min break and you are constantly on your feet running around the whole time.

The reason why I am choosing to leave the company is that when I signed a full-time contract with them, the regional managers assured me that my pay would increase to an agreed amount after a probationary period and never followed through with the pay increase. this has been the case with several of my colleagues within the company, most of which have also decided to leave because of this reason.
Pros
great atmosphere in the work place.
Cons
unsociable hours.
2 September 2019

Thanks for leaving your review – I’m really glad to hear that you have great people to work with as this is something that is really important to us here at InHealth. I am also very pleased to hear that teamwork features highly in your experience of this site as the team are extremely dedicated to delivery of excellent patient care.

Healthcare is patient focussed and driven by demand, as such we deliver services during hours to meet the needs of our patients. We fully appreciate that we have colleagues who work long hours to provide great patient care, but we also want to ensure this is balanced against staff wellbeing needs. Your feedback on the shifts has been fed back to the manager on the site and we will continue to find the best ways to deliver to our patients and support our staff wellbeing needs.

I am concerned to hear that your reason for leaving was related to pay promises not being managed. This has been shared with Senior Management to investigate further.

Thank you for sharing your experience during your time with InHealth, we really do appreciate you taking the time to feedback on how we can make things better.

Good company
CLINICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  London28 June 2019
Typical day has us mainly attend to patients, tidying up the room and introducing data on the company's software. Good company and most direct management is always available to help with every situation.
2 September 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear that you've had the support you need from managers.

good company
Legal Counsel Property and Commercial Law (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe10 April 2019
good company

many different departments so you get a chance to work with lots of people as one large unit

the company is also expanding into many areas
2 September 2019

Great to hear from you - thanks for leaving a review and sharing your thoughts on working for InHealth!

good place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe17 March 2019
Good company to work for , good support , excellent staff - hours to suit and good benefits , always OT and management supportive - training and development opportunities
Pros
hours, support
Cons
travel
19 March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, I am delighted that you had a positive experience with InHealth and we delivered on ‘The Deal’ to our staff.
Thank you again.

The Worst Employment Ever
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire1 March 2019
As an experienced registered nurse, I have had many great opportunities and I thought Inhealth was one of them....how wrong was I?!!!
1.They make false promises prior to commencement of the job
2.I had constant threats regarding fulfilling my probationary requirements-from the beginning!
3.Very limited support from management
4.Limited in house training,had to travel the length & breath of the country
5.I found people services pretty useless
6.Last minute changes to off duty & no say in it
7.Dictation of what I did on my 20 minute lunch break of a 10 hour shift

The salary offered was good,however,I decided to take another job with lower pay,as the treatment by inhealth was beginning to effect my mental health. Not worth all the money in the world.
Pros
Reasonable shift patterns
Cons
Lack of support/Staff Bullying
19 March 2019

Thank you for leaving your feedback and we would welcome you sharing more detail on this with me directly? We absolutely welcome all feedback on how we can improve our culture and working conditions and it is a shame that you took a decision to leave us. We are keen to make improvements and all staff feedback and experiences are extremely important as they help us to deliver excellent patient care. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for taking the time to share your views.

All Drivers are two faced. Lead Driver is power Crazy
Driver (Current Employee) –  Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire15 February 2019
Everyone out to stab each other in back to get brownie points. No organisation. Lots of fiddling your hours, as asked to do by lead Driver. If ministry got in there they would shut it down
Pros
Cons
Money Rubbidh for what you fo
19 March 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review – your feedback is very concerning and I would welcome more details on this to me directly so that we can investigate your concerns. In the meantime, I have shared these comments with the Director of Operations so that we can review the situation.
We look forward to hearing from you directly and investigating further.

Basic Admin Work
Patient Administator (Former Employee) –  Surrey30 September 2018
I worked in a busy outpatient and inpatient unit.
The current employees train you, not management.
Management were good at my unit but not so good at Head Office.
Pros
Overtime, Friendly colleagues
Cons
Uncomfortable uniform
Never would I recommend this place
Patients admin (Current Employee) –  Rochdale25 September 2018
Got my nvq certificate and got laid off and they haven’t posted my certificate yet. New apprenticesess less wage and more work. Worst team to work for is patient referral team as the management are awful. No one likes it there. You don’t get appreciated or valued. Pay increases declined and rejected because they don’t like you. Too much favourites. 2 main management who are awful. The service manager of DI and they new TL / C
If anyone is considering this role then steer clear please
Warning everyone before their stuck
Oh and they sack people for simply doing theuir job but taking too long to process
They stress ppl out n there’s way many people of sick
This is what they do to you. Make you mentally ill and it shPull be healthcare but they don’t care about it or any1 else, just numbers all the way. Patients are just a number
We’re arent allowed to care or take time in work to process admin work
Pros
Good people
Cons
Not the greatest place to work at all
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester23 August 2018
Management never give full attention to your work or your progress and when you get pulled in a meeting for it you get spoken to in a VERY rude manner even if your right. If you are struggling with a problem and you tell your manager they will make a joke out of it instead of resolving the situation. They expect you to work without talking or even going to the bathroom is a problem. Salary is not worth the job you are told to do.
Pros
Work Collegues
Cons
Poor management and poor Salary
Positive working environment
Assembly Member (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire16 May 2018
Positive working culture with a focus on business development.
Forward thinking, flexible, dynamic environment, high standards of patient care. Supportive of staff development and active in business growth and expansion.
Pros
Involvement in decision making
Productive and fun work place
Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer (Former Employee) –  UK26 April 2018
You get to travel across the country and meet people with different experience and from background. You will get to work with different brands of equipment on daily basis.
fun and productive
manager (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire6 March 2018
an ambitious and fast growing company which has increased it's offer to the NHS over the last few years. A confused development strategy and a reactive culture at times but good team working
Pros
good team working
Good firm to work.
PACS Administrator (Former Employee) –  Loudwater, Buckinghamshire23 January 2018
Typical 9-5 work hours. Learned to expand the knowledge into different PACS and RIS systems. Was given the opportunity to experiment and apply the new procedure to increase efficiency.
Good people to work with
Senior Rostering Assistant (Current Employee) –  High Wycombe14 January 2018
Good company to work for, still has a blame culture but slowly reducing. Job security quite good however is currently trying to cut costs by maintaining same level of work but with less staff, and this is reducing morale
Pros
good people
Cons
some management less than competent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InHealth. Our community is ready to answer.