InHealth Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer (Former Employee) –  UK26 April 2018
You get to travel across the country and meet people with different experience and from background. You will get to work with different brands of equipment on daily basis.
fun and productive
manager (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire6 March 2018
an ambitious and fast growing company which has increased it's offer to the NHS over the last few years. A confused development strategy and a reactive culture at times but good team working
Pros
good team working
Good firm to work.
PACS Administrator (Former Employee) –  Loudwater, Buckinghamshire23 January 2018
Typical 9-5 work hours. Learned to expand the knowledge into different PACS and RIS systems. Was given the opportunity to experiment and apply the new procedure to increase efficiency.
Good people to work with
Senior Rostering Assistant (Current Employee) –  High Wycombe14 January 2018
Good company to work for, still has a blame culture but slowly reducing. Job security quite good however is currently trying to cut costs by maintaining same level of work but with less staff, and this is reducing morale
Pros
good people
Cons
some management less than competent
Working at InHealth
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 January 2018
Working at InHealth has been a valuable experience for me, which has lead me to attain many skills, such as managing teams of staff, ensuring the excellent delivery of services and working alongside like minded peers.
patient care advisor
Patient Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester28 December 2017
the only good thing about working for this company are your colleagues, management is horrendous and treat staff appalling
no training is given when start the job meaning 100s of mistakes are made but management only care for numbers.
theirs no team work as your not allowed to talk to co-workers
the amount of work they expect you to do for below min wage of 15000 a suppose pay rise of 500 a year which you can only get if you have no sickness or late periods this is a private sector of the NHS and the NHS provide better care for the staff and a starting salary of 16400. the amount of people Inhealth hire in a year is the amount they ether sack or people leave for the poor care for its staff. they also do a unrealistic 2-3 week appraisal on your work. you cant speak your mind in this place as you will be fired on the spot. its by far the worse place Ive ever worked and erg people not to be fooled by there charm on interview as one week in job and your be treated like cattle and be ignored. there is no progression in this job unless your brown nosing management. Avoid like the plague
Pros
your co-workers, dress down friday
Cons
bad managenment, bonus sceme taken, no training, no socializing
Cardiac mobile division
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  uk21 October 2017
I’ve worked for InHealth since 2002 on the Cardiac mobiles.
The management have supported me and gave me a flexible working option when I needed it. I’ve been able to have a family go part time when I needed to and now have returned to full time. I have felt valued and supported and always part of the team. I have a firm belief that the more you put into something the more you get out. If you want development and you have the capability then you will be supported and given opportunities.
Pros
Working as part of a team. Being part of a growing business.
Cons
Being away from home.
Worst job ever
Data Input Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester11 September 2017
Worked here for 3 years and you are always over looked. Managers are helpful at times but strings are being pulled and there is only so much they can do.

Flexibilty isnt that good as the reviews claim. Unless you have evidence then it MAY be allowed.

Salary is decent if on the phones, if you're not then salary is below average.

Job security is a concern. There are weekly or fortnight reviews and implications are made that if targets arent hit your contract will be terminated and in most cases they are. i have seen many people come and go.

Job culture is great. the people who are working with you are great! and thats what you will look forward to and also helping the patient. But management in this company is where the issues lie.

Would i recommend this job, in one word no! stay away or you will be mentally scarred.
Pros
Work colleagues
Cons
management, pay, flexibility, freedom, targets
I will not recommend working here
Patient Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester23 August 2017
Too many apprentices
Not enough training
DI is good however, people get pressured into putting on good reviews and I think this should be personal
Literally is the worst job. Call handling is good- no complaints
DI is always complaining on one thing o the other literally
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor management
Amazing Company to work for
Patient Care Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester21 August 2017
I have worked for InHealth for a little over 1 and half years and I cannot sing their praises enough!
Data Input in my opinion is exceptional! (I'm a little biased as this is the team I work on) everyone is so helpful and lovely!
The overall working hours are very flexible and Managers will help in which ever way they can!
The Most enjoyable part of this job is helping the Patients receive the best care they possibly can.
It has been a pleasure working for this GREAT COMPANY!
Pros
Patient Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester18 August 2017
I've been working for the company for 5 years now and its an amazing company to work for.
You get back what you put in.
I work on the Data Input team - very flexible, management are really good and will always help where they can.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Overall
Patent Administrator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo Central London10 August 2017
My day at InHealth was very busy as patients use to attend the clinic from 8am onward. Dealing with patients and their concerns, and following the procedure from start to end.

There never was enough time to relax, we as a team were always on the go. It was a good challenging environment.
Pros
Day went very fast
Cons
Always on the g, non stop
Supportive workplace with excellent progression oppertunities
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester3 August 2017
I have found the Inhealth PRC to be an enjoyable work place with an excellent training program with some excellent and passionate trainers.
I have found that with the right attitude towards hard work and dedication to patient focussed care the progression opportunities are second to none.
The building is modern with great facilities and is easily accessible.
The management are approachable and warm and encourage a desire to progress.
The pay is fair and the benefits are excellent.
InHealth as a company offer an excellent service to its patients making it an enjoyable place to work.
The large majority of people who work at the PRC are warm and engaging, such is the nature of the job.
Pros
Modern equipment, Weekday Hours, Fair Pay, Excellent Training, Progression Oppertunities
Cons
positive and supportive working environment
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale2 August 2017
Over the years this company has gone from strength to strength in providing patient care and diagnostic services.

This is a welcoming and rewarding workplace with many opportunities, along with approachable and helpful managers and colleagues.

Hard work is recognised and rewarded - you will get out what you put in.

The work is enjoyable and satisfying to know you have helped and made a difference.

Majority of staff are happy, enjoy our job roles, and look forward to coming to work every day and have done so for years which speaks for itself, and look forward to future developments.

Staff are lovely and managers make efforts to organise staff outings, charity fundraising, team building sessions and ensure to welcome staff feedback amongst many other positive actions.

No working weekends or bank holidays either!
Pros
good shifts, flexible, personal development, support from managers and colleagues
Patient Focused Team
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester2 August 2017
It is a pleasure to work as part of this patient focused team.

Every day we work collaboratively to improve the lives of our patients. This is done by continuously working to the best of ability, effectively and with passion.

There are development opportunities for the staff that want them and all staff are part of continuous improvement and training programmes.

The Social committee and people forum hold regular activities both in and out of work such as staff forums, team building exercises and ad hoc projects.

I would recommend the PRC to anyone with a passion for patient care and a strong work ethic.
Pros
Opportunity and Values
A supportive, enjoyable and productive workplace
I have been employed by this company for many years and I feel they have offered me countless support, training and development.

Whichever department you may be working in, a typical day is always focused around providing the highest standard of patient care and supporting the patient's experience. The management support everyone's development. The company offer training courses, NVQs and support staff who wish to progress into management with the Leadership of Tomorrow programme.

Managers recognise and reward staff and their efforts.

I would (and I have) recommend this company to friends and family to work for.
Pros
Development opportunities, support from managers and colleagues, incentives and hard work rewarded
Bad company
Patient Care Admin (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester1 August 2017
Not a nice environment to work in
Under pressure
Too much work load
DI is bad bad bad
Avoid if you can
PIT team is not where you wanna be as it's P's team and too much favouritism
Pros
Free parking and local
Cons
Not the best management
Patient Focused Environment
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester1 August 2017
I have worked in the Patient Referral Centre for a number of years and can quite honestly say that it has gone from strength to strength since 2013. Patient focus is now a key element of all management decisions and this is quite difficult when trying to balance this between a patient's need and trying to make a great environment for staff to work in.
The new Ops Manager has not only managed this feat quite well, but also managed to incorporate a new improved training programme, a Leadership of Tomorrow programme, an Apprenticeship programme, a Process Improvement Team and various team building excercises, nights out and rewards.
Management do expect you to take accountability for your own development and progression in your career, but are always there to step in and offer help and advice where needed.
The company has grown considerably since I started and there seems to be a lot more scope for growth - one of the aims of the company is to be one of the most preferred diagnostic providers for the NHS by the year 2020. Very exciting prospects lie ahead.
It is extremely rewarding going home at the end of your day knowing that you have made such a positive impact on so many lives!!
Pros
Rewarding, Great Benefits Package, Training and Support, A Great Building with free onsite parking and many more
Cons
None - great place to work
Supporting and engaging
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester31 July 2017
I have worked with InHealth for over 6 years, during that time there have been many changes both to management and processes.
I can honestly say that every decision is made with the patients best interest at the forefront of the thinking.

To enable us to offer world class customer service and care to each of our patients, we are encouraged to go above and beyond, offer new ideas, be passionate about the role and our patients, in return InHealth offers employee's NVQ's/leadership programmes, an apprentice mentor programme, competitive salaries, and company benefits.
Pros
Managment Support to be the best you can
Great place to work with great people
Patient care advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester31 July 2017
Everyone at InHealth is very welcoming and management are always there to help and support you when/if needed. Like anywhere, you are expected to work hard and are encouraged to go above and beyond.
The company offer fun ways to engage with its employee's - charity events, staff nights out, team building etc.
Job satisfaction is high too due to the fact that you are helping the patients on a daily basis and improving someone's life in some way.
Overall great place to work, I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day.
Pros
Great management team, NVQ/in house training opportunities.
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

InHealth Reviews by Location