Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

United Kingdom53 reviews
Good hours. Friendly enough people
The pay could be better but its not the worst place, if you stick in well enough and show enough initiative then progress is always a chance.
Such a lovely team of people to work alongside and for. Everyone is lovely and helpful and welcoming. So calm, although fast paced, quiet, clean and organised. Training is great and very clear. All round a great place to work!
Pros
Friendly, busy, organised
Cons
Not close to home (my cons)
Managers don't care about the running of the place, will reject any change suggested. Expect you to work a lot of hours and basically force you to do overtime. Those that don't do overtime get treated badly. Basically treats staff like trash, staff turn over is huge, I barely got to know my colleagues because they all kept leaving.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
The entire company.
I worked at Ingram Micro for many years because of the lovely atmosphere there. Sales teams generally are buzzing and the incentives outside of your basic salary and commission are very appealing and rewarding
Ingram Micro Cloud is fast-paced and offers an employee an opportunity to work on marketing campaigns with leading worldwide brands both locally and in collaboration with our global colleagues around the world.
Good company to work for if you are living at home with your parents or have someone who is paying your rent/mortgage. Use them as a stepping stone into vendor land.
No prosperity even if you work many years, chances to get a permanent contract, salary increases or respect are close to zero.Managers supervisors and line managers are elevated to another level and bullying is seen often as a form of encouragement and stimulation.Targets are good but huge lack of organisation leads to huge time wasting and frustration. fowasting..FaFAndforstration
Worked there for a few years in Witney was great to start with then totally poor management and no care for long term workers who had put there all into the company the positive side was some of the workers who worked their.
I enjoyed my first year here but it slowly went downhill after that. Management are too busy being picky about breaks than supporting their employees. No room for progression unless you are a favourite.
Lovely company to work for, genuinely enjoyed working there, had my managers full support and encouragement at all times and the role offered lots of progression.
Staff are amazing but pay below industry standard with unrealistic work loads and targets. do it for the experience but find an exit strategy within 2 years
A lot of workers there are nice, however management, office workers and security look down on warehouse workers. Talking to you rudely as if you had done something wrong. Unreliable work shifts, wouldn’t have work a lot of the time. Only one small canteen and about 3 toilets. A lot of workers so you always have to wait in line to use toilet. No where to sit in canteen. Overall wouldn’t work here again
Returns department, work you like a slave unrealistic targets ,rules change every day management is Clueless it's all zalando the boss yop is a bully fires people for no valid reason poor work ethics worked there October
If you are looking for an internal role you need to live locally as the wage doesn't cover traveling from Banbury. Other than that it is a great place to work good insentives and a great culture
Enjoyed working with a great team at DCPOS division at Ingram Micro. Supportive colleagues and well performing management.

Slaes team was great to work with, worked closely with other departments such as Marketing, Technical and Support to reach full job potential.
Easy and simple work, management wasn't very helpful due to not speaking English very well. Targets were very unrealistic and they would have a go at you for not hitting your targets when you have only just started
It’s was always a mess no organisation what so ever, they don’t respect people I was told I was gonna get a full time job I worked there a year and they still didn’t offer me a contract.
Not professional in any way at all. I Worked with a family member and she was bullied, by the people in the wear house and was dealt with never got sorted out. I also had two accidents andthey where never put in the books and I have two scars.
Poor training provided, only given few days. Was told at the beginning that it would take a few weeks to get login details for software programs. Not actually shown step by step what you need to do and why you are doing it. Pay was alright not great. Was hired through an agency, but wasn't told what id be doing just phoned me up evening before and asked me to come in the next day at 9am to start training. I used to work here years ago and it was a lot better, friendlier environment and nicer people.
Productive place based on forecast and on daily efficiency analysis.
I learned how is important to discuss all the issues with my team and to support each other to achieve the KPI's having always a good plan together.
A typical day at work would be quickly identifying what was a good selling product and moving this into the market. Management were very business minded but may have neglected their obligation to interact with the staff on a human level, Hardest part of the job was agreeing when to share stock whilst you have a large order incoming meaning your numbers will be affected.
okay job everything okay. staff is okay. Money is okay too. All I want to say is everything okay and I enjoyed the time that I spent there. I would recommend to every one.