Informed Solutions
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Informed Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
I learnt a great deal at Informed Solutions. I could say I was always learning which made my days and weeks fly by, I was blessed to be able to work along side some very intellugent and highly professional people, all of whom were also friendly and welcoming from day one.
I found the work I was assigned very rewarding. I thoroughly enjoyed and felt that I made a difference to the Company. I have met some very interesting people.
Pros
Friendly, professional staff
Cons
Having to say goodbye after my employment was terminated
Smart, welcoming, team spirited people that take on large, complex business transformation projects. Not a 9 to 5 job so flexible working & fair, reasonable personal use of company internet, phone, etc offered. Very good pay, generous benefits & performance bonus scheme, considerably enhanced package for staff over 3 years with the company.
The company has a well structure project office however there is a blame culture within the business and the CEO brings personal matters to the office which prevents professionalism in work. Also there is no work life balance
Informed Solutions is a nice size to be able to get to know people, communicate and socialise to understand everyone's strengths and skill sets, and work as a team to deliver for clients. The management are friendly, supportive, and approachable. Be aware, though, that this is only my view having worked for them as a contractor.