Infinite Group

Infinite Group Management reviews

Grreat working days, learned a lot through the training given. Great management team with excellent email and telephone communication given. The workplace is very polite and helpful. Always fast resolving working issues. A very enjoyable place to work if you like to work individually with the support of a team when needed,
Very good company to work for with the Sony contract I worked on, management were very good left me to it as they had no issues with my performance but if I needed them they were there for me. Good rate of pay and incentives aswell. Was offered new contract but the goalposts got moved just before I was due to start so didn't take the job. However this was down to Currys/pc world NOT Infinite Group.
Pros
Pay working hours bonus and incentives
Cons
Their customers could control if you worked or not.
In this role I learnt a vast amount about working in a finance department and accounting. My initial role was credit control and a large part of my day was spent following up with clients to ensure all invoices were paid. At month end I was also very involved in completing all necessary tasks such as checking trial balances and managing the accrual and prepayment schedules. Unfortunately this aspect did not come with very much training however I still managed to pick up on exactly what needed to be done.
Pros
Financial experience
Cons
Lack of management support