Industrious Recruitment

Industrious Recruitment Employee Reviews

just your average employment agency with various contracts some temporary some permanent. would definitely work for them again as they fond me work quickly
i am hard wrker,friendly and i can work any time day and night.And left the job b/c change of place,i was working over 40 houre per weak.
Cons
any time
Working on shifts from 6-2 , 2-10 with 9 days weak (6 days at work and 3 days off. working as a warehouse man using various types of forklift trucks.
I Loved working at Industrious because it was a fun place to work and it was also an active job. The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy objects.
Pros
Short Hours
Usually I have to unload containers or put away clothes on locations. I learned how to do my job and my English is much better than when I arrived to UK. Management is rewarding but somethimes is to less job and we have to go home, but it is normal I think. My co-workers are different. Someone work hard while others are lazy. The hardest part of job is put away because you need a lot of strength and the most enjoyable part of work is break.
I worked for Industrious at the Amazon Warhouse in Ridgemont, picking items for the Christmas sales. My day to day routine entailed going around with my cart picking items off the shelves that matched the order on my scanner. This was a very physical job , which had me on my feet for 10 hours. This job taught me the value of hard work and also a lot about target driven environment. I learned the importance of reaching my target as a team and to pace myself, so that I would meet my target every hour and i think this is important in all target based environments.
Pros
Kept me Physically fit
Cons
Long Hours
I m like to learn new things, i think i can do everything with time. I m like to work hard and get good results .
A typical day at work would have involved fast pace environment and to notice when a machine is about to stop working. What i gained from this is knowing how long each machine would last before having to replace the labels. The hardest part of the job was knowing i had a time limit to change the labels before a call over the radio would come through. The most parts i enjoyed was being able to meet new people and whilst working still have a laugh but knowing the limits. My co-workers were the reason to continue with working everyday and they gave me the strength to get through each day as we could have a laugh knowing the limits and if i was to get stuck then i could just ask for some advice. Management while working with Amazon was very good they understood everything when i had problems and they were there willing to help at every opportunity.
Pros
everybody was friendly
Cons
peak period ment longer shifts
my job was to loading/unloading and picker/packer I was never late to work I worked 5 day a week
Pros
Cons
no free lunch
I found the company as well as the work friendlily. I remember during Ramadan time in 2013 I worked while I was fasting 18 hours. I had no options to stay home at that time because I wanted the job. on the other hand the job was not hard. I got help from work mates.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Industrious Recruitment?
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with some fantastic people in my team. The hardest part of the job was having to tell the staff that contracts were over and having to release them on mass after Christmas. They constantly fail to take in to account the needs of the employee. Very little job satisfaction. Poor pay and conditions. Lack of support for their employees. I learnt to distrust the senior management. That it is ok to manipulate data so that they can release someone because of personal dislikes.
Pros
Me
Cons
The company as a whole.
Th most enjoyable thing about my job was going into work and knowing that you can talk to anybody if you had any problems, always people around you if you had any problems. My co-workers were good always had a laugh at lunch and then got on witth our work while havin a chat.
Pros
good company
Cons
on your feet all day in hard shoes
learned a lot from. enjoyable part was just being there working.