Industrial Personnel

Industrial Personnel Employee Reviews

Best agency in Rotherham
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire27 August 2019
I applied for a job last week, got a call same day, started work the next!
helpful nice staff, explained everything very well. If you need a job in South Yorkshire try IP first
great place to work but lacks training
line loader (Former Employee) –  shawcross16 November 2018
I was only in a placement through IP for 3 weeks and unfortunately I had to leave the job due to family bereavement,however I have to say they are definitely one of the best agencies out there,staff are courteous and professional and always available for advice.i find they pay better rates and wages always on time.
Pros
free hot drinks, free fruit Wednesday onsite gym
Best agency I’ve ever worked for
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire19 October 2018
Industrial personnel is a excellent agency although I’ve only worked for one company through them I never had a problem with them great helpful staff at office always willing to help I’m now permanently contracted with the company
Excellent Recruitment Agency
Assembly Operative (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire31 July 2017
Very friendly and helpful staff! They were great help in finding me some temporary work as an Assembly Operative. I would recommend using this agency.
Bdm
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire23 February 2017
During a brief 3 month contracted spell at Industrial Personnel I was brought in to generate new       business within ‘cold’ sectors and progress the company’s marketing strategy towards generating          new business. During this time I brought on board a number of well-known and profitable local  businesses as well as maintaining and developing further business with old or ‘cold users.
One of the best recruitment employers
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire29 December 2016
Very good organisation. Getting jobs for you as soon as something is available. Goal is to get on going/full time positions.Mainly it is warehouse jobs across south yorkshire
overall
Welder (Former Employee) –  Sheffield2 September 2016
lack of job availability throughout time there, not much correspondence inbetween jobs, very little communication regarding job roles before attending.
Great Company
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Rotherham12 May 2016
I have worked with Industrial Personnel for numerous years now, I have always found them to be reliable and a great place to work.

No job is ever too big for them and always willing to help wherever possible.

I enjoy coming to work everyday everyone is so polite and professional.
Official response from Industrial Personnel
20 May 2016

Great Feedback, thanks

If you need anything at all just give us a call

Thanks

Industrial Personnel Team

Temp Work, Do NOT expect long term employment from this Agency
MIG welder (Former Employee) –  Rotherham17 May 2015
Temporary ongoing to permanent apparently... that is a lie, just like many agencies they only take you on to fulfil work hours requires for workload then you are off down the road with no financial support after.

My personal experience involved a change of hours after the 3rd week, and despite myself phoning multiple times nobody could confirm what shift I was going to be on or when I would be working again and conveniently my contact at the agency was always "out of office", even overheard this same tactic being played on somebody over the phone when I was there for interview.

In short I had 2 weeks of my time wasted unpaid due to their antics, didn't even have the decency to tell me there was no longer a position available, would not recommend.
Cons
Low Pay, Health Risk due to position, Temp work agency, didn't tell me the position ended
impolite and only think about there wages and themself
caravan assembaly (Former Employee) –  rotherham6 March 2014
applied for a job, after ringing multiple times to see what was happening and getting nothing but impolite people on the end of the phone.thanks to me ringing i went for an interview that was not even for what i applied for i just got on with it because i really need a job only for me to ring and them say we rang the people that got the job,so i did not get it, but yet they have still got the vacancy up?(these recruitment agencies are one of the reasons people are out of work). i am a fully qualified painter with more than 5 years experience and also have experience in joinery and plumbing yet i was not good enough to put a chest of draws together on a production line,
great workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  rotherham11 January 2014
I have worked for this Agency for Pointer Pet Products
I have learned to operate packing machines
employment from this company (what a joke)
FLT WAREHOUSE (Former Employee) –  Rotherham5 September 2013
I registerd with this company nearly 5months ago so they could help me get work I am a FLT operator but as of yet have not been sent on any interviews even though there have been jobs advertised by themselves. I have rang them but all they say is that they have alot of people who have been on the books before me ABSOLUTE GARBAGE they just cant be botherd to look beyond there regulars . Dont register with this company as the work is none existant
Pros
Cons
No work unless you have been with them ages