Inditex Employee Reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the search See all 1,258 reviews
busy working life
Commercial (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London5 December 2018
Mainly working hour is 7am to 4pm, as part of the commercial team, maintain store image is the main goal, we will need to re merchandise the shop floor everyday, with attaching our store customer profile and sales.
Pros
Free fruit
heavy workload
Delivery Assistant (Current Employee) –  stratford,westfield22 November 2018
the shift is for 7 hours which is good as you have a 30 min paid break . The work that you have to do is more than 700 items per shift which is very stressing as the managers are always complaining that you have to always push harder.
Pros
Salary which is double paid
Cons
night shift
Good option for quick cash/short term
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 November 2018
Suitable for those who want to earn quick cash temporarily or in a short period as a part time work, that being said people who study or work other jobs like I used to. Sufficient salary that's always paid on time to meet my needs. Learnt a lot of things about challenges in customer services, multi tasking and working under pressure.

Poor management: managers lack of communication and organisation skills to manage their employees properly and that resulted in unfair task assignment and lack of training on my part.
Lack of training: I worked in this company for 4 months, and the managers always assigned me to do the same few tasks all over again until I resigned. I never got the chance to be trained in other areas since the first day I worked. I had personally requested to the managers that I was willing to be trained in other areas and do more different tasks, however I believe they just swept my concerns under the rug.
Unfair treatment: I felt discriminated by most of the senior employees the day I step foot on this store and had to work much harder than the employees whom they favour (if you're Spanish or simply Europeans, Praise the Lord!)

Disclaimer: I am speaking on behalf of my own experiences and the store that I got assigned and I have no intention to belittle the company's image because I've heard good things about the work environment in another stores.

More supervision on the overall organisation and management of the store is recommended to ensure that everyone is treated equally and receives proper training as per the company's standards. Give everyone
  more... the same equal opportunities to grow within the company regardless what or who they are.  less
Pros
Grateful for others whom I become friends with, good salary + benefits
Buenas condiciones solo en el extranjero
Responsable de almacén (Former Employee) –  Greater Manchester30 October 2018
En el extranjero muy bien, en España la cosa cambia
Productive and fun workplace
Stock Controller (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Catania, Sicilia16 October 2018
An highly pressurized environment but a nice work expirience overall.I've met many friendly and positive colleagues always willing to help each other if needed for a better teamwork.
Sales Woman (Former Employee) –  Roumania16 October 2018
Learning new staff, fun workplace, being always positive and open to everything, communication was the most important thing and also being a cashier helped me to understand many things.
Pros
break
Lovely
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London7 October 2018
I have enjoyed every minute of it. It is a tiring but thankful job, as I have always finished the day happy, because of the team. A lot of team-building and support.
Buen lugar de trabajo para estar un tiempo
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  East Sussex28 September 2018
La experiencia en su conjunto fue buena, fue la primera. Pero no deja de ser una multinacional en la que los trabajadores son un número.
Hard work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Distrito de Lisboa27 September 2018
I worked as a sale assistant on Christmas eve and you work very hard and you have to be very quick and efficient. Nice coworkers and store managers...
So Stress no one care
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  London19 August 2018
no organisation, just no care around, used people no care, no life after work, somentimes nice people, no rules, bullism, no consideration, no support
amazing experience
DEPUTY MANAGER AT STRADIVARIUS (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London17 June 2018
I learn a lot working for them, it is a place where you can learn a lot, full of challenges and opportunity. you will learn how to work under pressure with high level standards.
Avarage working place in a shop
Shop Assistant Stradivarius (Former Employee) –  Mestna Občina Ljubljana29 May 2018
Was working in one of Inditex`s shops. I had a good manager and coworkers. Definitely not a good money for how hard you need to work there. After a year and a half that I was working thee as a student got 0,10 EUR raise, humiliating if you ask me.
Good thing is that uniform is provided every two months or so.
Environement de travail stressant
Finance Graduate (Former Employee) –  Londres13 February 2018
Pas de possibilité d'evolution de carriere. Societe a evite
Challenging and full of opportunities
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London21 January 2018
An international company where every day at work is different.
A mix of nationalities and background that make the experience really learnful and challenging and allow each personality to grow at their time.
Dynamic, international, creative, energetic workplace!
Sales Assistant - Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London29 November 2017
- A typical day at work includes at least pulling 50's changing hangers and running them to the floor, and many other retail closing procedures.
- I’ve learned helping people to fine the perfect outfit for them, or even custom ordering whatever meets their needs, and also to reveal the fun side of co-working with my collages.
- Although higher up management is slightly inaccessible, the company is very caring and attentive to me and to my colleges.
- Co-workers were fun to work with, an overall okay environment.
- Hardest part of the work: on your feet, very exhausting, customer assistance until closing, must push sales, friendly approach, help customers with alternatives, must be efficient, time management when closing sections!
- Most enjoyable part of the job: great company to work, (high) % employee discount that friends and family can use as well as the hours are always flexible some managers are really good but some over use their power.
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  White City, Greater London7 November 2017
The job is really nice but the problem is that many people want to grow up and is not possibilities.
I have learned a lot of skills. We are working 9 h per day.
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante e prodottivo.
store organizer (Former Employee) –  London5 October 2017
Dal inizio l'azienda INDITEX ti assume responsabilità e impari ad adattarti e lavorare dentro a un team.
Sei parte di un team, dove ognuno ha le sue responsabilità e suoi compiti essendo tutti una parte fondamentale.
La parte più piacevole è il fatto di essere attorno a una diversità di culture che ti danno la possibilità di conoscere altre realtà.
Cons
lavoro molto duro.
productive and fun enviroment
Sales Assistant, Cashier (Former Employee) –  London8 September 2017
It is a wonderful place to work and learn about fashion in the same time. You can be surounded by a great team and everybody's doing their best in their responsabilities. It's the best place especially for students who are looking for a flexible place to work.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
small salary
nice team
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester6 September 2017
meetings are a good way to start the day: fix the objectives of the day, share the good vibes to have a nice day at work.

everybody has a role and some goals to achieve by the end of the day.
Pros
free fruit
Good colleagues
OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  London31 August 2017
Management should create the best atmosphere possible, trying to support as much as possible and also being more helpful at work. Career opportunities depend if they like you or not.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inditex. Our community is ready to answer.