Dynamic, international, creative, energetic workplace!
Sales Assistant - Costumer Service (Current Employee) – London Bridge Station, Greater London – 29 November 2017
- A typical day at work includes at least pulling 50's changing hangers and running them to the floor, and many other retail closing procedures.
- I’ve learned helping people to fine the perfect outfit for them, or even custom ordering whatever meets their needs, and also to reveal the fun side of co-working with my collages.
- Although higher up management is slightly inaccessible, the company is very caring and attentive to me and to my colleges.
- Co-workers were fun to work with, an overall okay environment.
- Hardest part of the work: on your feet, very exhausting, customer assistance until closing, must push sales, friendly approach, help customers with alternatives, must be efficient, time management when closing sections!
- Most enjoyable part of the job: great company to work, (high) % employee discount that friends and family can use as well as the hours are always flexible some managers are really good but some over use their power.