Inditex

Inditex Employee Reviews

United Kingdom69 reviews
I wouldn't recommend to work for ladysware department,you have a lot of managers most of them are very rude and unapreciative. One in particular Prya is the rudest and worst manager you could ever work with. In general you will learn a lot of things if you willing to, as is not much training given. It's a very busy shop specially during sales it's a lot of hard work and you need a lot of patience donhave don't
El ambiente de los empleados con respecto a los empleados de cargo era tenso y había conflictos.
Very good place to work, wonderful team members, with a lot of work to de done, you can never be bored.
I enjoy dealing with customers and always try to deliver the best service towards customers and the responsibilities/tasks of my shift.
Provide over-the-phone and online customer service.
Provided excellent customer service, styled customers and pulled clothing, aided in floor sets and merchandising layout, and maintained inventory

Assisted the Sales team in day to day operations, customer service, inside sales and account setups.
Buena empresa
Me gustaba mucho mi trabajo

El tiempo q pasaba aveces era mas
If you dont speak spanish, you are an outsider. Everyone leaves as quickly as possible, the turnover is extremely high. Would definitely avoid if you have actual english language skills.
There is no work/life balance in this place if you have career goals please don’t waste your time there.
Very poor communication between management and staff. Expectations are very high and you would never given enough training because of fast paced work mind. Also they do say you’re entitled to have a holiday but never when actually you need it only when is more convenient for them.
Perfect job for whoever loves retail and want to approch as a first time this world.
Also for who moves to new country thaks to the dimension if the buisiness you can find store all around the world.
Great environment with great people, but you need to be focused, resilient and having a team spirit to overcome the everyday challenges that appear...
About my last job, I can say that, I have accumulated a lot of knowledge in the pharmaceutical field. I worked with a wonderful team where there was respect and understanding. I decided to leave because I want to be able to develop myself more in the pharmaceutical field, because I really like it and I wish I had this opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long horse
Ho lavorato per Inditex, in Inghilterra a Londra, il quadro dei turni veniva continuamente modificato, senza avvisi, per un mese consecutivo ho lavorato su un solo turno dalle 13 alle 22. I managers molto spesso erano stressati e poco gentili..
Pros
Ho stretto tante belle amicizie con alcuni colleghi. Ci si teneva il morale su a vicenda
Cons
I managers
i started 2018 ,i reealy had a good time best friend good team fabulous management .i would not leave this work place ,i just had to leave for short time .i will apply again.
Not kidding when I said is almost slavery.
Apart from the 9.50 hour salary + discounts, you have to work very hard ... you have crazy shifts, is normal to arrive early and often overtime. Go to the bathroom only on your break and even drink water, if you have your own bottle has to be measured.

You can not talk to anyone during the work or your attention is called. They do not encourage a welcoming environment, managers who give contradictory orders among themselves. I have to run all the time and my hand is full of bruisers due to the weight of the various hangers we have to carry all day.

Unhealthy job. No one stays for long, they are always in need of people for these reasons.

Bad customers, rude people, worst kind of person

Worst job of my life.
Brent cross branch:
Lift always breaks what it means will have to lift heavy boxes and break your back.

No air conditioning !!! You'll boil until collapse

Holes around the corridor where you go all the times with heels pushing the clothes

No even toilet paper!

Manager are terrible humans been who specially missthreat new employees
A tipical day work starts doing the opening at the cash desk, filling documents, making sure the cash is ready for transactions and everything is ready before the customers arrive to the shop.
During the opening hours you are responsible of all the transactions at the till as refunds, onlines pick ups and sells.Tidy around the cash desks is an addition to this roll and the most important the high level of Customer service.
Cons
Shifts/ Rota very bad done, closings with openings very often
While working as a sales assistant it was intensive. Even though, the company offers good benefits, it is a hard physical job. Keeping the shop floor tidy, closings, sizings etc. However, working as a visual merchandiser it is more creative and more into what the company is actually about. It is still hard work as all the stores are pretty big and the functioning of the store restricts doing things maybe a little bit more easier, but it was still a great experience.
Mainly working hour is 7am to 4pm, as part of the commercial team, maintain store image is the main goal, we will need to re merchandise the shop floor everyday, with attaching our store customer profile and sales.
Pros
Free fruit
the shift is for 7 hours which is good as you have a 30 min paid break . The work that you have to do is more than 700 items per shift which is very stressing as the managers are always complaining that you have to always push harder.
Pros
Salary which is double paid
Cons
night shift
Suitable for those who want to earn quick cash temporarily or in a short period as a part time work, that being said people who study or work other jobs like I used to. Sufficient salary that's always paid on time to meet my needs. Learnt a lot of things about challenges in customer services, multi tasking and working under pressure.

Poor management: managers lack of communication and organisation skills to manage their employees properly and that resulted in unfair task assignment and lack of training on my part.

Lack of training: I worked in this company for 4 months, and the managers always assigned me to do the same few tasks all over again until I resigned. I never got the chance to be trained in other areas since the first day I worked. I had personally requested to the managers that I was willing to be trained in other areas and do more different tasks, however I believe they just swept my concerns under the rug.

Unfair treatment: I felt discriminated by most of the senior employees the day I step foot on this store and had to work much harder than the employees whom they favour (if you're Spanish or simply Europeans, Praise the Lord!)

Disclaimer: I am speaking on behalf of my own experiences and the store that I got assigned and I have no intention to belittle the company's image because I've heard good things about the work environment in another stores.

More supervision on the overall organisation and management of the store is recommended to ensure that everyone is treated equally and receives proper training as per the company's standards. Give everyone
 - more...
Pros
Grateful for others whom I become friends with, good salary + benefits
En el extranjero muy bien, en España la cosa cambia
I consider myself like a hard worker person. Someone that always want to learn more every day and help people when they need it.

I think that workteam is really important in ant job that you are doing.

I like working in a tidy and confortable enviroment. I’d like to know how other shops works and have the chance of grow in the company.