Imperial Car Supermarket

Imperial Car Supermarket Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Sales Manager7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews
The company really cares about their employees and their customers. Excellent working environment with a fantastic induction process that shows the structure and vision for the continued success of the business .
Great company to work for, annual awards ceremony which is great funny, great earning potential.
for ever expanding so internal progression and career enhancement will be available for driven individuals
Pros
10 days off a month
No day in any sales dept is typical you get to meet different people from different and diverse backgrounds which makes life interesting. The company is undergoing major expansion with new sites opening all of the time which means that the opportunities for advancement are always available if you wish to progress.
The company although expanding still has a small feel about it and all of the senior managers and directors are very approachable.

My job has its moments but what job does not but i find working at Imperial to be rewarding and exciting and it really is a great place to work.
I have always worked in a main dealer environment.
I can assure you I would never go back.

It’s a great place to be and I can honestly say I enjoy going to work every day.
Pros
Incentives/One team/Career progression
BRING YOUR A GAME AND ACHIEVE

Discipline, consistency and fun is the key to developing a career within the most dynamic used car retailing environment i have ever worked in.

Awesome company culture, high performers are rewarded and promoted through the rank.

Uniquely you get 4 days off a month together, which is brilliant for those who have families.

IF YOU CAN BE ONE OF OUR AMBASSADORS COME AND JOIN US AND CONTRIBUTE TO OUR SUCCESS AND GROWTH.
Pros
2 days off in the week and an additional 4 days off over the weekend
Cons
Distance from HQ, Not enough stock, due to high stock turn at sites.
We have a sales meeting everyday which is a lively motivational affair.
We check that the premises is ready for customers and the stock is properly positioned and ready to be sold.

We have a great marketing department that ensures plenty of FF.

The vehicles are well prepared and so a very high percentage of customers take the car away on the day.
Pros
renumeration
I have been with the company for over 3 years now and yes they have their moments but tell me a company that doesn't the company feels like a family we all get on very well from the directors down. When you talk to other people in our industry its talk about problems and worries with Imperial its different we are undergoing a massive expansion every new site brings with it new potential for advancement and career progression and if its possible they will recruit from within and give you every chance to succeed within the company.
In the sales department we have a good balance between work and family, Car Sales does involve working weekends and bank holidays but the 2 days off every week as well as a weekend is very rare in the industry and that gives you the chance to spend time with the family and relax and the potential rewards that you can achieve if you put in the effort are industry leading.

As I said Imperial Cars have their moments but if I was asked to give them a score out of 100 then I would be looking at rating them as 90+ .
Pros
Good oportunity for career progresion
Cons
nothing to write about
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperial Car Supermarket?