Imerys

Imerys Employee Reviews

A multinational company that deals in mineral resources mining and processing. Quite flexible place to work, high job security except recetly when there as global restructuring.
Not a bad place to work. Management is a bit sloppy but u work 12 hour shifts and off every other weekend. Plenty of overtime. Bosses are laid back as long as production is finished.
A empresa oferece bons salário e benefícios, mas deixa a desejar na liderança posta, haja visto que não se tem espírito de liderança nem tampouco sabe lhe dar com os subordinados. A empresa atrasava o pagamento de hora extra e feriado.
Pros
Ótimo salário e benefícios
Cons
Atrasa pagamento, chefia desqualificada.
I worked there for over 9 years Without getting reprimanded. I worked hard, always dependable, and did the best I could for the company’s interest. Just before my 10 year anniversary, I had a bad day at work including personal issues with a fellow employee and the company let me go. Not fair, I was going through some hard times in my life following a divorce. I tried to vent to my supervisor and he ended up reporting me to his superior instead of just trying to help me out with my issue. Now they won’t reconsider me for re- employment 6 years later.
Pros
The work itself is decent other than faulty machinery, you learn how to operate different equipment. Paid lunches.
Cons
See my review.
Imerys is the best place I've worked, they have more benefits then I've actually discovered. I appreciate this company! If I have to leave for any reasons, the supervisors are pretty fair and just. I love that they prioritize safety. If I ever leave it's purely do to the fact that I cant work with the silica anymore, as for the ppl from HR down to my coworkers, and even the CEO, love them!
Excelente empresa.
Oportunidades de desenvolvimento pessoal e profissional. Líderes exemplares e uma equipe muito motivadora ao crescimento como um todo.
High turnover rate for the same reasons.

EEOC Charge(s) against legal management with no changes in those actors. That should sum up the work environment.
Clean organize fo your job and everyone helps everyone from cleaning and procedures to order and responsiblity this job showed me alot about ideoendineese and heavy machinery
Imerys is relocating transactional positions to Mexico.
I enjoyed working there for 11 years, and was sorry to see the jobs relocate.

I had job advance opportunity and strong managers.
C est une entreprise stressante et avec un mal être général et qui ne prends pas en compte la vie en dehors de l entreprise .
C est 24 /24 7j/7.
Ho lavorato 1 mese e mezzo deve essere molto attento alle norme di sicurezza perché è un'azienda chimica
The safety/health manager is a joke very shady place alot of people talk alot of smack an like to stab people in the back wouldn't recommend this plac
Blokes on the ground are smashing, most managers don't have a clue. treat people like dirt. Difference in pay grades between older guys and younger guys creates a lot of tension as the younger ones are expected to do more
I came in as a contract worker and noticed right away that the employees really didnt want to train me. It was about me, myself and I. Very rude, uncaring ,and prideful people. I worked there for several months and the manager only spoken to me twice. How sad. People makes the company not the building. No communication😥
working at imerys was great a very eye opening experience learned new ways to broaden my horizons very diverse friendly people and management would like to re apply
The company has undergone multiple reorganizations within a short time period causing a sense of confusion and lack of job understanding among the workforce. Overall, it is a good company to work for and has provided me with a lot of opportunity and learning towards advancing my skill set.
Pros
Benefits, 401K, competitive pay
Cons
The company is under staffed in regards to middle management and supervisory positions., The salaried workforce, who actually care about the overall success of the company, are having to spend more time at work than should be expected, in order to compensate the lack of drive among the others.
I would love to begin a career again working for Imerys Kaolin. It is the Best job I ever had other than the Being in the Air Force. I started out working in the bag machine department filling up 50 to 55 lbs of bags with clay and stacking them on pallets of 45 or more. Then I bibidd
Disponibiliza oportunidades para todos os níveis onde os melhores têm diferenciação
Great place to work if you live with parents or have no children. Bullying atmosphere acceped as the norm by management, pressured to take holiday when it suits them. denied holiday when you need the time off as "your not the only person who wants that day off" When you can see the diary is empty. (higher management are told by lower management that everything is running fine in our department) when they know the issues and do what they can to hide it.
It’s a terrible company, the pay isn’t worth the work...they want you to come in as a temp but don’t have any intentions on hiring you, supervisors and plant managers (At plant 1) all they do is lie and try to work you to death while they hide and sleep the whole shift....stay away from it
It has been a productive few months and I have gained alot of field experience and gained more knowledge and skills about my career. I was lucky to get supervisors that are understanding and teach me well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imerys. Our community is ready to answer.