ILG (International Logistics Group)

ILG (International Logistics Group) Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
ILG has a lot to offer, great benefits, great working environment and a lot of opportunities for progression. ILG really does care about their workers. They have very high standards and therefore a thorough training is given to each new people. I would recommend this job to anyone who would like to work in a fast paced environment with a great team and cool managers.
I have worked in unit 2 crawley warehouse and for me ...was different world. No one talk to each other as is not allowed due slow working... I've heard few times "less talk guys as u not packing just talking", other person was told off as she was late 1min from her break. As a newbie I was shown only packing area when same tome other new people was shown how to do picking or shipping. There is no rotation in your job which would be more interesting, same People doing se job. Lots of Romanian stuff which I'm not against but thwy think they run this place. I quit after 2 months.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
Minimum wage, you will be told off for chatting with others, miserable environment
Official response from ILG (International Logistics Group)
29 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We greatly appreciate the effort our employees and casual workers put in to their daily tasks, so we're sorry to hear that you found the fast-paced environment in our warehouse challenging. Please feel free to contact HR if you wish to discuss this further.
Ilg is such a great place to work, everyone gets on so well and the managers are amazing. They check up on you regularly to see how your getting on and they provide lots of support. Everyone in the warehouse is so friendly and easy to talk to, I felt so welcome on my first day. This job has so many different opportunities and from the day I started I have learnt so many new skill.i love working at ILG and enjoy coming in everyday
Pros
I enjoy working at ILG, Everyone is so friendly, and made me feel so welcome on my first day.
Cons
In my opinion I have no cons of working at ILG, the job can be challenging in some situations, but everyone is there if you need help.
Fast-paced environment but everyone gets on well and helps each other out. Supportive managers who check in on how we're coping with workload and offer support. Lots of opportunities for progression too as many people work their way up to supervisor and management level. Overall, definitely recommend others to apply.