They give 2 pairs of trousers and pants every year. During induction
If they have our size
If they have our size they will give
You get it on your two day induction. You're lucky if they have your size; the pants are miles long and tops are very baggy. You tend to get the number of shirts and trousers for how many days a week you work (up to five of each). Your boots, fleece, jumper, name badge, FOB, lanyard, locker/key and ID badge are also provided.
Straight away (if they have your size, which is unlikely) Yes you get more than one
It arrives in the post a couple days before your start date
If you are lucky on your first day, although do not expect a good fit, the trouser legs are massive and only seem to be available at extra long, be prepared to have them altered. The footwear is terrible, the boots supplied make your legs and feet ache by the end of your shift, purchase your own asap. T shirt not too bad though, but not very forgiving.
At the time of induction.
- What is the interview process like at IKEA?14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IKEA?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IKEA?7 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at IKEA?5 people answered
- Is there any jobs for a male who has left seconday school and has no grades?5 people answered
- How often do IKEA pay their workers?5 people answered
- What is the average annual bonus from IKEA?5 people answered
- What's it like to work on security5 people answered
- What would you suggest IKEA management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered