Depends on the management, has the potential to be a rewarding job if you receive the required training and support
It's very cushy and easy the only problem is keeping out of sight of the CCTV
Depends if you are internal security or working as a subcontractor. Treated well by IKEA but no so well with the subcontracting company
Great. You are treated as one of the family by IKEA staff members and you will feel part of a great team.
Security is good.
- What is the interview process like at IKEA?14 people answered
- When do you receive your uniform and do they give you more than one of each item?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IKEA?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IKEA?7 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at IKEA?5 people answered
- Is there any jobs for a male who has left seconday school and has no grades?5 people answered
- How often do IKEA pay their workers?5 people answered
- What is the average annual bonus from IKEA?5 people answered
- What would you suggest IKEA management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered