I personally wouldn’t plan your answers for an ikea interview. I’ve recently just had an interview and it’s so relaxed and they team make you feel so welcome! They are looking for people who can just be themselves and not act like they’re talking off a script. My advice would be to just go in there and say what comes to you rather than planning your answers.
Does IKEA require you to work on weekends? What if you’re not available on weekends would you still be hired?
Are you prepared to step into any position within the store.
where I hope to be in 5 years
if I'm ready to serve customers
if it would be necessary to help in another section
We did an assessment centre and Telephone Interview
What values you have , Ikea is very big on values .
1) Tell us about your last retail role
2) How would you handle pressure
3) How immaginative canyou be about Ikea's productors
4) Education and language levels
5) Any history of serious health issues
6) Verification of most references on cv
- What is the interview process like at IKEA?14 people answered
- When do you receive your uniform and do they give you more than one of each item?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IKEA?7 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at IKEA?5 people answered
- Is there any jobs for a male who has left seconday school and has no grades?5 people answered
- How often do IKEA pay their workers?5 people answered
- What is the average annual bonus from IKEA?5 people answered
- What's it like to work on security5 people answered
- What would you suggest IKEA management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered