IKEA is still figuring out how to run smoother in the realm of Merchandising Basics. ( a broad job that checks stock levels, cleans/organizes areas, fills add on's, pricing tags,and generally makes the store appear to look full ) Managers give employees some of the responsibility traditionally given to Management only. Sales Steer should have the stock levels down, orders kicking automatically.Feel we do their jobs too frequently. Lead the ship and let us row.
Amazing! this company actually cares about its employees and takes everything into consideration when it comes to dealing with you on the HR level, also managers and team leaders are really friendly.
There is no organisational culture at IKEA
If there's an awkward customer say you only speak Swedish
Its great, people love to get on with there work but yet enjoy what there doing.
Basically everyone tells you what to do , no structure or streamlined channel of communication. Whoever from management passes by the shopfloor gives you instructions or something to do without taking into consideration if you have other assignmnets or not.
Trust worthy, determined, challenging, and always on the way.
- What is the interview process like at IKEA?14 people answered
- When do you receive your uniform and do they give you more than one of each item?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IKEA?7 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at IKEA?5 people answered
- Is there any jobs for a male who has left seconday school and has no grades?5 people answered
- How often do IKEA pay their workers?5 people answered
- What is the average annual bonus from IKEA?5 people answered
- What's it like to work on security5 people answered
- What would you suggest IKEA management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered