Anywhere from 40% to 150% depending on store targets.
Depends on store sales
I never got a bonus
£100 very different every year
They used to give you sweet Christmas presents: I had a portable DVD player one year and an MP3 player back when they were pretty new and a sweet fold up bike. Ikea ruled for sh*!t like that.
- What is the interview process like at IKEA?14 people answered
- When do you receive your uniform and do they give you more than one of each item?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IKEA?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IKEA?7 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at IKEA?5 people answered
- Is there any jobs for a male who has left seconday school and has no grades?5 people answered
- How often do IKEA pay their workers?5 people answered
- What's it like to work on security5 people answered
- What would you suggest IKEA management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered