Yes, IKEA goes on face value. You are trained there and if you really do not like it there or they feel like you are doing poorly then you can leave or they will fail your probational period
Hard work and dedicated commitment to learning will help you here. Team work ethic will be a big bonus.
Yes there are many jobs here at IKEA for new school leavers at any of the departments
Yes. there are
IKEA's recruitment policy is very relaxed and is different from your typical one to one interview. Expect public speaking, group exercises and put under pressure.
Personality, ambition, and common sense is key. Apply a professional attitude as we used and still get many young applicants who use slang, curse, dress inappropriately, use mobile phones, non attentive, unprepared.
- What is the interview process like at IKEA?14 people answered
- When do you receive your uniform and do they give you more than one of each item?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IKEA?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IKEA?7 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at IKEA?5 people answered
- How often do IKEA pay their workers?5 people answered
- What is the average annual bonus from IKEA?5 people answered
- What's it like to work on security5 people answered
- What would you suggest IKEA management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered