Last Friday of every month - which means sometimes you have to make four weeks pay last for five weeks on months where the friday is the last day of the month. There is usually about 3-4 five week months in a year (bonus when you get five weeks pay for the following four weeks though!).
Monthly and weekly
Its a little strange, rather than the pay being worked out to provide 12 equal months of pay, you will receive some months consisting of 4 weeks pay and some at 5 weeks pay, can make your budgeting a little hap hazard.
Monthly, the last Friday of every month.
- What is the interview process like at IKEA?14 people answered
- When do you receive your uniform and do they give you more than one of each item?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IKEA?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IKEA?7 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at IKEA?5 people answered
- Is there any jobs for a male who has left seconday school and has no grades?5 people answered
- What is the average annual bonus from IKEA?5 people answered
- What's it like to work on security5 people answered
- What would you suggest IKEA management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered