I started a journey opening a new store and it was one of the best work experiences I’ve ever had.
Culturally, I feel it is still stigmatised as being cheap but personally felt like a step backwards
The different range of options.
I do not. The environment is extremely hostile and two faced in nature.
- What is the interview process like at IKEA?14 people answered
- When do you receive your uniform and do they give you more than one of each item?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IKEA?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IKEA?7 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?6 people answered
- Is there any jobs for a male who has left seconday school and has no grades?5 people answered
- How often do IKEA pay their workers?5 people answered
- What is the average annual bonus from IKEA?5 people answered
- What's it like to work on security5 people answered
- What would you suggest IKEA management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered