IGT Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
great place. good benefits.great place. great employees. will help you improve. guide you well.great amamgement. everything is really good here.really good.
Pros
great place. good benefits.
Cons
great place. good benefits.
Très bon esprit d’équipe et contente d'avoir fait parti de cette entreprise
The company is a laid back but hard working company full of challenges and rewards. It makes it easy to wake up in the morning knowing you are doing something you love.
Its good pleace to earn some extra money but only for a short term.
Really lovely work enviromental except people without language was promoted instead of other who were more experianced.
Pros
work pleace close to my home
Cons
no contact with language (english)
I really enjoyed being part of the Gtech team and working with such a friendly group of people who I got on very well with. I was therefore always very keen to start work each day.
IGT offers a dynamic environment where one can learn a lot and hone his craft but the mismanagement and and mistreatment of workers is common. Not a place for long term placement.
Pros
Dynamic environment
Cons
Missmanaged
Successful partnerships with leading vendors and resellers Gtech are a trusted and established partner to Universities and Colleges within the Higher Education sector. An appointed supplier under the National Desktop and Notebook Agreement (NDNA) for Acer, Lenovo and Samsung.

Gteh are a Repair Centre for Acer, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, and Wyse. Who offer total support and peace of mind for repairs both in and out of warranty, all with excellent service and impressive turnaround times as part of an agreed SLA.
Gtech is by far one of the best companies I've worked for. I have traveled to places like Rome and Athens through working with Gtech and I'm very happy to have been an employee for all this time.
Great Culture interesting industry, alot of changes occurring which meant that it was a busy but rewarding environment