idverde

idverde Employee Reviews

I worked for Idverde for the last 5 year's, working in park's and green spaces,worked with some excellent colleagues and enjoyed the job,but the management haven't a clue,some really bad decisions and do not listen to feedback, it's their way or the highway.
Pros
Fantastic park's and enjoyable work
Cons
To many chiefs
This company is a disgrace and a waste of time, they promise the sun moon and stars but never deliver, no assistance or help ever provided but always promised, you are over worked and under paid, illegally they promise over time payments and make you work up to 14 hours a day and never fulfill their requirement to pay over time, their managers and directors are ill trained and ill equipped to carry out their roles.Directors and managers tasked with running construction sites have no experience or any care for these projects they are in control of, poor communication and at times no communication at all with site staff and senior staff, as senior staff have no experience in construction at all.There health and safety is minuscule if not non existent on many sites, no records kept, no health and safety personal, no checks on sub contractors or personal operating machinery or basic levels of safety training.A typical day at work could finish with a 14 hour shift, high levels of stress due to no assistance from senior personal, no management structure in place to monitor Quantity surveyors, managers, supervisors, contractors or general operatives which leaves huge pressure on anyone actually trying to carry out their role.Hardest part of the job was carrying out your role and many others roles too, who where not carrying their own weight, based on senior management having no interest in their roles and taking no responsibility to fulfill their roles and dodging their responsibilities.This led to poor communication, throughout the company, huge losses on time and finances - more...
Pros
Cons
Long hours no pay or training which was promised
Poor excuse for a company, rubbish tools that dont work properly, get pressured to use non working tools, get told to cut grass that dont need cutting so much so members of the public complain, pay rate is terrible manager lies every year and swears the pay will go up it stays the same, matter of fact manager lies to everybody about everything and takes no responsibility for his actions unprofessional place of business I was a seasonal for over a year kept getting my contract extended while others were recieving full time contracts until one day they told me last minute my contract was ending company will keep on people that dont work and get rid of the ones that do.
Pros
Some good employees
Cons
Most staff are racists
Well what a shambles of a company!!!!The pay is an absolute joke !!!!Manager it’s cutting costs all the time. This is reflected in the old unsatisfactory and unsafe equipment!!!!! You are just a pawn in the game to them.
Pros
Nice finishing time
Cons
Wages. Minimum wage
They tell you nothing,no instructions and treat you like a dog sht that you have steped inIf you want to be treated like a mushroom (Kept in the dark and fed bullsht) Then this is the job for you
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Company would rather spend money on flashy cars for office staff rather than getting new equipment and supplies for the men on the ground. Anyone who has any sense stay away from id Verde.
Pros
Cons
Most of the office staff.
Enjoyed the job I did, busy at times especially during peak season.Team I worked with were all good guys, Manager listened to what I had to say, and provided feedback
Pros
Enjoyed the outdoor work
Cons
Workload can be too busy at times
Wow what can I say apart from the Alford brand I worked at was shocking! Underpaid, no PPE, useless managers, they don’t care about personal hygiene, and lied about contracts!
Cons
Loved working here, office staff and manager were brilliant, fellow staff members made you feel welcome, enjoyable experience working here. Also had a van for commuting to work.
Pros
Wotking environment in general
Cons
Wages could be a little more
Worst job ever! I was promised so much but as soon as i started it was clear it was all lies. No investment in tools, equipment or staff. When you raise concerns or anything which maybe negative you are told if you don't like it leave. Treated worse than animals. Stay clear.
I have worked for Id Verde twice now first time as a Park Ranger, but when i needed time off when my mother died of cancer, they sacked me! Second time was as a grounds maintenence person, the team were great but the pay was really bad the manager was better than the first one, just desperate for people who could do the job so hired me over the phone!
Pros
Some teams are good
Cons
Some managers are bad
Disappointed to paid off a week before Christmas as I did enjoy my time there time to move on but would definitely go back as a seasonal worker if the job came up again other than that I may consider other options.
Office bullying is rife, was not given information required to do a job properly, no proper training, spoken to like in an inappropriate way when asking for information, bullying was picked up on by another employee, she had also been through bullying from the same person, I received nasty remarks from the HS manager, I was encouraged to complain, ended up going to HR, was told it sounds like I'm being set up to fail, the certain person wanted me⁶ out and ended up getting her way, I had a breakdown, hit rock bottom because of the treatment I was receiving, which is too long to put on here but to end up with PTSD I'm sure you can imagine it was not pleasant.
Worst company I have ever worked for. Poor pay unless your management and get their bonus . Not organised, health and safety only when it suits them . Not meant to work alone . But that was fine when it suited them . Dont work for this company whe
Pros
The are none .
Cons
Where do i start . Not enough room on here
management complete waste of time you are not managed at all and when it comes down to it your on your own they run everything with half the staff half the machinery and double the amount of work that is viable and when it comes to any help or support forget it and more to the point when you leave you don't get paid what your owed STAY AWAY
driving from site to site and keeping site tidy. weeding and cutting back shrubs and grass mowing and stimming planting and looking after flower beds.
I would not join at all if i could live my life again . They caused me to have 2 accidents with no thanks to a supervisor . And he not submit the report to h.r . And they are not passing it on . The tools through out the company is not fit for use i worked at the epping end if things on the home group contract . The bosses dont care of the care if the people under paid have wait 6 weeks with no wage . Bosses are very rude and can be bullies . Now im a manager every one wants to work for me . The repairs team is rubbish also . One of the incidents was u had chemical blow up in my face and was told its only chemical from a manager. And told me not to get checked out ,as i said i had worked for the epping contract but still had to deal with Coventry head office nonhelp either . I want to name and shame this man and his area manager but cant stand even saying names .
Pros
Two mates i made
Cons
Loads dont do it . Head office are the worst ever . Putting people at risk
Absolute horrible company the management were a joke pretending to be big boss men while I worked my bum off for very low pay tools are rubbish vans are scrap and weren’t enough of them Just a all round joke and I wasted my time and effort of my life there I will never get back
Do not work for these fools. Ive been doing this game for a good while and idverde are by far the worst. DO NOT DO overtime for them you never get paid for it. And as for the management what a joke i could do a better job myself. The work quality from lads is terrible and have nothing but complaints from client and residants i residants.
Was promised horticulture L2 by manager and didnt get to do it. No salary performance review whch has happened in every other company ive worked for yearly. When i was courteous and told them i was contemplating goi ng self employed as company didnt support me developing, i was told you might as well go now as i have cv's on the table.
National living wage which is hard to get by on . Not the best management culture. The company does not really invest in the best tools to do the job.
  1. Employee reviews