- Strong career development prospects, with an open policy on what needs to be achieved to get promoted. You are supported by the management team at all times, who genuinely want you to be the best you can be.
- Rewards culture. Yes, it's hard work, but you really do reap the benefits of the work you put in. Not just financially (which is great!), but also in terms of away days, company holidays and ancillary benefits.
- Environment - An effective work hard / play hard culture combined with a rare supportive environment where every consultant is keen to see you succeed, as both an individual and a team. The offices are also really well located, in the key part of town and have access to great facilities (Transport, Parking, Gym etc).
- Leadership - Very experienced individuals in key management and operational positions, so they can advise on any situation and are actually happy to help and take pride in your career development.
- I am honestly struggling to think of a single negative point. It's not a 9-5 role, but you expect that in this industry.
Advice to Management
- Keep up the good work...I can honestly say that it is a pleasure to work for a company with such clear direction, goals, leadership and experience.