Idea Entity Corporation

Idea Entity Corporation Employee Reviews

You are always working every minute, no time to slack off. but they do have lunches for every one once in a while, which is kinda the best part. And the Manager will always be on you every minute.
Got hired in October and was abruptly fired three weeks later with no explanation. They’re a contracting firm with no clear expectations of the job you be contracted to do. Just poor all around.
Pros
Non
Cons
For every occasion/ festival celebrate in office premises. every year once outing for all teams at resorts(1day ). every 5-6 months once team wise lunch in near by hotels. when come to work every onein onsite and off site team very collabarative and high level management also supports in every way.
Pros
free cab facility
Cons
deployment time
As a black woman I could never do anything right. Im LSS-GB, have a MBA and retired Army and my boss consistently down played my work and efforts. I had no office or desk, as I had to work out of a break room for the duration of my time working there. I was expected to walk around with a white board to meetings and take notes like my boss. Which I thought was incredibly unrealistic.
Pros
Great benefits and some autonomy
Cons
Unwilling to adequately train and incredibly male focused organization
We can learn the work here they will tell us each and everything if we have doubts in work very friendly nature. Good Working Experience. Friendly Experience.
This is the first job that I have been genuinely happy to go to work each day. I transitioned out of the military and was able to intern with the Skillbridge program and learned a lot. Luckily, they liked my work ethic and was hired onto the staff. They are very military friendly and treat their employees very well. Venu is one of the most intelligent people I have met in my life and I am always learning from every encounter I have with him.
This is a really great company to work for. They treat their staff with respect and offer open access to management for input and ideas. Company founder and owner actively involved and continually looks at overall company improvement for Clients and employees. Honest company with great product offerings.
It is the one of the good company. The work nature is pleasant and encouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues.
with 7 years of experience in Idea Entity I got a chance to learn so many technologies and got the opportunity to implement it in the live projects.
The most important thing i leaned working here is drive your own boat. Do not depend on anybody to guide you. Management is very supportive but not helpful in terms of training. I worked with some great people here. the hardest part in this company is to crack the market, as it is not established from marketing point of view. The most enjoyable part is the company get together parties.
Pros
lunch parties on all birthdays.
My company provides the web content UI development. I work primarily at home and communicate daily with the India team.The team trusts me to work diligently and deliver on time. Some communication with the developers can be challenging due to the culture and time differences, but I've conquered it and thrive on the team input.