ICTS (UK) Ltd Employee Reviews for Security Agent

Good place to work for.
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London29 August 2018
This job helped me massively become the worker I am today, I completed many engaging tasks of all kinds and walked away feeling like I had learnt many great things about myself and others.
Pros
Free Lunch
early starts
security agent (Former Employee) –  Glasgow Airport15 August 2018
work with the american carriers at Glasgow airport
learn a lot during my short time with them.
it was only seasonal an zero hour contract
the group i work with was great with no problems
not ideal if you don't drive as public transport is limited as most shifts start just before 6am
Pros
good training
Cons
not enough hours
Terrible company to work for
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Belfast / Aldergrove Airport26 July 2018
Company itself doesn’t even deserve a star if I’m honest. I worked here for just over a year and I’m astounded how this company is still running legally. There’s too many con’s to list but if you don’t want a social life then this is the job for you. Poorly trained/Unprofessional Supervisor’s, poor working hours, day and a half off if you work 4 on 2 off pattern, working long 10-12 hour shifts during the peak season and waiting more than 6 hours for your first break... Forget the second break ever existed because near enough 100% of the time you’ll not even get one or else you’ll even be lucky to even get your first break in the first place, no thanks from management for doing overtime, corrupt management... The list goes on!! Couldn’t be happier that I’ve left this place, some of my colleagues in there I will miss working with.
Pros
Colleagues, Airport Discounts
Cons
Long hours, Poor Management, Unsocial Hour’s, list goes on.
Pay is not great main bosses in England don’t care about you or your job
Security Agent (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim25 March 2018
Promised pay rise for over a year and a half never received it , sometimes hard to get days off /holidays covered because there was no one to help out had to cover between are own shifts
Pros
Good staff to work with
Cons
Not great wage
challenging
Security agent (Former Employee) –  heathrow8 March 2018
my duties include profilling passengers passports and checking travel documents were validated to fly. screening bags making sure bags r safe to enter aircraft holds and no security issues are raised.
Great prospects and progression!
Security Agent (Current Employee) –  London Heathrow Airport, Greater London30 January 2018
Have worked for ICTS UK Ltd in London Heathrow Airport for 10+ years and progressed up the ranks.

Hard work is always recognised and rewarded with thanks.

All the staff are motivating and supportive, from security agents, to supervisors, managers, and senior directors.

The working environment is always busy, yet positive on a day-to-day basis.

Shifts and holidays are well managed and flexible wherever possible, taking in to account the operational constraints.

A great company to work with, who consider personal growth. I have had the opportunity to learn many skills and expand my knowledge of the industry by being put forward for many training courses which encompass management and leadership.
Pros
Progression, respect, flexibility
productive
Security Assistant (Former Employee) –  Distrito de Lisboa18 January 2018
fast environment, interacting with different people every day, passengers, helping them with airport queries, with check-in, also assisting them with their lugagges
Pros
busy
Cons
short work hours
Good Prospects
Security Agent (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh Airport11 November 2017
So far I have found them a great company to work for. The supervisors are helpful and the manager is always happy to listen and actively engages with everyone.
Pros
Friendly team
Cons
Hours drop in the winter
Good company
Security agent (Current Employee) –  Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 & 3 Station17 September 2017
I think that it's a good company they look after there staff to motivate them to work harder and when they do arrive at work they will enjoy it and everyday is different from yesterday they do have a lot of flexibility in what ever you desire however you wanna work whatever station you want to be put out there will be no backwards to help you and also like an hour to be there if you have any questions or queries just ask the management that very easy going
Joke of a security company
Security agent / Cone performance leader (Former Employee) –  Bristol airport17 August 2017
Laughable as a security company ! Pay awful, bad management, Zero organisation total lack of respect for staff ! Full of internal politics with little to no chance of progression if your face doesn't fit ! Avoid at all costs !
Pros
Some agents are some of the best people you could ever hope to meet
Cons
No respect for you
job & staff you work with are good fun and its a rewarding job.
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Bristol / Lulsgate13 March 2017
6 days on and only 2 1/2 days off, very little work / Family balance. They swap your shifts all the time and dont consider if you have had arrangements etc. You cant get holiday as they dont have any staff to keep asking for other dates , you may not want but they have free staff.

Poor company with massive turn over of staff and no real concern about this. Management & ground staff have no relationship .

The direct staff you work with are generally excellent and the job its self is rewarding but you are constantly tested for minimum pay rates.

I would avoid like the plague
Pros
staff you work with
Cons
pay rates, shift pattern, management and company attitude
job is enjoyable
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Heathrow10 December 2016
Everyday dealing with different customers.Working as a Security deals with alertness all the time. It is fun working with the my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is to remain alert all the times.
Pros
Free Uniforms
Cons
less following new methods of communication
its a one of the best company to work with
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 & 3 Station6 November 2016
i really enjoy working here. The management are really helpful, they always understand the situation. I'v learnt a lot in this company, i learned to work as a team and sometimes i had to handle the situation on my own. All my co workers are really kind and helpful. The hardest part of the job is when we have to stand in the open place doing nothing specially in the winter time. The only thing is that this job is slightly boring because as a security agent you don't really do anything apart from mental awareness. The most enjoyable part of this job is that we work in lively environment. We see new faces everyday, different people from different countries and we everyday learn something new.
A good security job with opportunities to diversify skills
Aviation security agent (Current Employee) –  Antrim15 June 2016
typical day involves body and bag searching of staff and passengers, X-ray screening luggage, controlling of access, checking identification or travel documents for all passengers and staff, assisting passengers with their general enquiries.
Icts
Security Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester30 March 2016
I have learned to work as a team. Learn how to search body and bags in the right way to ensure saftey in everyone in the airport.
Pros
Different job everyday, meet firendly people
Cons
short hours
Interesting and Strict workplace
Security agent (Current Employee) –  Bristol24 November 2015
Interesting and busy job.Supportive management and training however rota and administration is rather poor. The shift patterns could be more varied out between all staff.
Pros
varies duties
Cons
shift work, very early starts and finishes
Very restricted working environment
Airport Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Belfast / Aldergrove Airport, NIR17 August 2015
Working in the airport obviously there has to be rules and regulations for the safety of all of those in the airport however I felt there was no appreciation for the work done. Only negative criticism was given on a daily basis and the shifts were long with brief periods of madness when a lot of flights were going out at the same time. The mood of co-workers and management turned many shifts into a trial and I feel effected the working capability of the team. Occasional words of 'thank you' or 'good job' or 'you handled that well' would not have gone a miss.
Pros
Good pay, skills and experience.
Cons
Long hours, a very depressing work environment.
Amazing industry Shocking company
Security Agent (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh6 August 2015
Aviation is a fantastic industry to work in however, Working with ICTS UK you will be expected to work 15 plus hour days be paid a basic pay with no out of hours or bank holidays, have very little support from your station management and regional management, you are expected to tolerate abuse from employees of other companies and passengers, when you complain get told to rise above it. Perks of the job are meeting Celebrities but it is made horrendous by have inconsistancies within the operation
Pros
its a job
Cons
long hours poor pay
brilliant work colllegues
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG2 July 2015
Met some fabulous people, the job would be so much better with more praise noted for things you do, rather going UN noticed, but are keen to knock you when the going is tough, which it really can be, rather than continually testing and scrutinising employee's there should be more training, if you don't let these things bother you, and you don't want to be noticed, this is a good place to work, but it's the same as all bit companies, you are just a payroll number
Pros
free parking and good friends to be made
Heathrow Airport
Security Agent & Profiler (Current Employee) –  Heathrow Airport21 May 2015
the job is great
but unfortunately the management are not sympathetic, hours are cut to 6hours a day.
the job itself is great you get to work within a team as well as yourself.
Cons
less hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICTS (UK) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8