ICTS (UK) Ltd Employee Reviews

Belfast International Airport
Ex Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim9 October 2018
disgusting company to work for ...They lie through there teeth to get you in the door , you complete a two week training course by there two numpty barmen come security experts and don't get paid for completing it. wages are rubbish , working hours are a joke. The station manager is clueless and wont stand up for his employees they don't like it if you ask questions. The trainer is a bully and thinks his answer to everything is if you don't like it leave , they brush everything under the carpet ...The crews are decent enough but the supervisors are out of there depth and are not passenger friendly. The company in a whole is a joke and personally i glad they lost the contract but it wont change until management goes....
Cons
Shambless and bullys stay way
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire6 October 2018
This company is a zero hour contract you are bullied by loss prevention the onsite manager does nothing to help you supervisors are lazy with no experience if your face dosent fit the want you out to many agency guards stay clear off this place
Workers
Security. (Current Employee) –  Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester1 October 2018
How can you do a job when you have no help from managers workers and all that you get is a disaplinary for speaking your turn I really do think the rates should go up you work 60 hours a week and you get no bank holiday night rate the company is a joke some time
dont go there
Security Officer/Guard (Current Employee) –  amazon warrington28 September 2018
don't go there only 22 days holiday a year, no bank holiday payments get treated like dirt supervisors are hopeless and managment are the same no training given, had to learn myself by asking staff members the hardest part of the job is going in of a morning until I get a new job
Pros
Cons
its all a con
everyone is spy
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire20 September 2018
Law in the jungle. No respect of. No thanks no relax work and work think to make money from as shift is very bad days and nights the working for this company to many chef in the kitchen don't need anyone til about the many attractions
Pros
No law and respect
Cons
12 hours /7 days tax is la 1200 is liars to the company and government
Icts have taken over northampton university!
Security officer (Current Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire30 August 2018
Do not work for icts. They are bullying 1st defree staff out of work at northampton university so they can get other guards in on a zero hour contract for £8 per hour when promising contracts!! Managers are bullys, in particular the tiny wanna be essex woman manger who thinks she is it!!! Its only a matter of time before “karma” comes to get them!! Do not do it!!! Do not do it!! Only trying to help.
Good place to work for.
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London29 August 2018
This job helped me massively become the worker I am today, I completed many engaging tasks of all kinds and walked away feeling like I had learnt many great things about myself and others.
Pros
Free Lunch
High Salary, Very High Expectations
Duty Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire17 August 2018
High Salary, Very High Expectations, Work hard, achieve and you will be rewarded. ICTS will present you with a challenging working enviroment. Clients have high expectaions, you must achieve all KPI's.
Not for everybody
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bristol / Lulsgate17 August 2018
The job is not for everybody, you will have starts as early as 2am and expect late finishes as well. The job itself inst too challenging but can be extremely tiring physically.
early starts
security agent (Former Employee) –  Glasgow Airport15 August 2018
work with the american carriers at Glasgow airport
learn a lot during my short time with them.
it was only seasonal an zero hour contract
the group i work with was great with no problems
not ideal if you don't drive as public transport is limited as most shifts start just before 6am
Pros
good training
Cons
not enough hours
20 years at Icts an still going.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gatwick Airport Station, West Sussex7 August 2018
This is a job for someone that wants to work not for those who are lazy and all they do is complain...
I have come across all sorts of workers here....
If you put effort in day to day you will be rewarded..
If you want a job not to do much apply elsewere..
There you go ...i am honest.
Pros
Reward for hard work.
Cons
Better pay would've come handy.
Terrible company to work for
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Belfast / Aldergrove Airport26 July 2018
Company itself doesn’t even deserve a star if I’m honest. I worked here for just over a year and I’m astounded how this company is still running legally. There’s too many con’s to list but if you don’t want a social life then this is the job for you. Poorly trained/Unprofessional Supervisor’s, poor working hours, day and a half off if you work 4 on 2 off pattern, working long 10-12 hour shifts during the peak season and waiting more than 6 hours for your first break... Forget the second break ever existed because near enough 100% of the time you’ll not even get one or else you’ll even be lucky to even get your first break in the first place, no thanks from management for doing overtime, corrupt management... The list goes on!! Couldn’t be happier that I’ve left this place, some of my colleagues in there I will miss working with.
Pros
Colleagues, Airport Discounts
Cons
Long hours, Poor Management, Unsocial Hour’s, list goes on.
Icts
Securityofficer (Former Employee) –  Doncaster6 July 2018
I worked for this company . For about 6months plus was promised team leader or gate house which ever i wanted ... opted for gatehouse as it suited my needs . Went on holiday came back position filled teamleader filled i had 5 years gatehouse experience and 8 yrs as a teamleader ... more than any one on site . Passed over as i called it but the excuse given was you was on holiday we need dedicated people for these roles. Ok brushed it off wanted to no about the equipment i needed to do the job they wanted me to do .. buy yr own . Or wait till we get a work station assessment done 4mnth ltr still waiting put Grievance in swept it under carpet . So i did a sit down meeting with the team leader took notes gave them a photo copy signed . Dragged in office asking what did i think i was doing .. so my work life here was far from the best but mite just be me but they seem to want people who they can control and dont like it when you think for your self or outside the box to get work done . Its their way or no way. Unless tgey take the idea and change it to make it look like they came up with it. Amazon work for them direct if you can far better looked after. Good luck if you work for them icts that is i no that not all areas are the same it mite be just that i had a lazy site manager or line manager area manager that didnt like people that new more than them or i didnt fit in the click ... yes sir no sir motion . But its my opinion on my time their . Recomend no
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
Long hours leave hand uniform back or loose 50quid
Amazon sites
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, kirkby4 July 2018
Working for Amazon sites they think they can bully you and talk down to you because they are on more money staff are ok supervisors are good lads girls Manager's are Nasty to the security.
Pros
Good canteen & Facilities
Cons
Good work is not recognised with Managers
Don’t do it
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  West Midlands20 June 2018
Worst Management I’ve ever experienced, particularly at the Amazon sites; complete disregard for H&S and employees, daily threats of dismissal, verbal abuse and intimidation from managers, firing of staff left right and centre, unfair treatment between employees, always short staffed .. the list goes on, definitely not worth £8 an hour. However, If you enjoy being treated like a dog then this is the job for you!
Cons
Icts
Not a fun place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Peterborough4 June 2018
Since ICTS took the contract on tings have got worse, management poor you never get answers. Now the say we have less holidays to take don't come here for a job you are taken for a ride.
No support for newbies
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol21 May 2018
I was part of ten trainees that started at Bristol Airport with ICTS... and after a few months only two remained employed.
After an extensive (and well structured) two weeks of initial training, things quickly went downhill when thrown into the security hub itself. On-job training was supposed to be provided and maintained by supervisors... but unsurprisingly they were far too busy or just uninterested in providing ANY support to new members of staff.
I was shouted down for providing constructive feedback, and for pointing out delays / inconvenience the passengers were having to endure.
Oh, and six hours standing without being allowed to have a break (even for bathroom!) was a thing most of us didn't agree with.
Cannot really recommend, unless you encounter superiors that actually care about those working under them.
Pros
Good initial training, free parking
Cons
Bad on-going training, poor management, no hoots given about staff or passengers
Nice Place to Work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire10 May 2018
nice place to work and very good atmosphere. I like to work in team there. All staff and management were very helpful. I enjoyed the work with ICTS and like the company.
Very good company to work for
Senior Security Engineer multi disipline (Current Employee) –  London29 April 2018
Great company . large sites all over London , helpful engineers willing to get the job done .
Great work life balance and management style .
all tools and car provided.
Pros
great management
Cons
most of jobs in london, not for me
Capacity Development
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Amazon, Ridgmont26 April 2018
A very good company to work with; it has a good capacity development program put into place for staff development.

Shifts pattern are well coordinated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICTS (UK) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8