ICTS (UK) Ltd

ICTS (UK) Ltd Employee Reviews

Really enjoyed working with my colleagues. All worked as one team. Job was good as well. Shame you were treated as a number. Also had a lack of training and support. Pay wasn’t great.
Pros
Great people, actual job isn’t bad
Cons
Long hours, Company doesn’t really care
You get out of it what you put into it.Id probably still be there if 2020 hadnt been shut down ...was gutted as i really enjoyed it .Loved gatwick...
Pros
Fab people to work with
Cons
In sociable hours sometimes
My time at ict was alright, the people you work with are great no stress from supervisors only issue was pay , the pay compare to the work your doing is a joke, and once you join you will definitely see the companys greed. Managers are no help.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Pay
I do not recommend to anybody working for ICTS!The managers are incompetens with incomprehensible English speaking and very proud of themselfs while they like giving you stuff to do in unprofessionally And selfish way, they will just sit in the office and give orders as they wish in ways you feel treated unfair.
Pros
On site parking
Cons
ICTS are a good company to work for, however, the Amazon LP team where I worked were totally clueless and operated very unprofessionally, they abused their positions and bullied ICTS staff at the site almost on a daily basis, with threats of site removal if you questioned anything they did or said, LP at Amazon Swansea are the most unprofessional; and in my opinion the most corrupt and childish people I have ever had the displeasure of working with! ICTS are supportive towards their staff, but at Amazon, they are powerless when it comes to any unprofessionalism shown by the Amazon LP staff. ICTS are good to work for, but avoid Amazon at Swansea like the plague!
Pros
ICTS are good to work for
Cons
Amazon LP manager and assistant are clueless
My time at Icts was amazing I worked with some lovely people especially the supervisor who was awesome she’s lovely unfortunately I had no choice Covid19 was the reason for my leaving I was made redundant
Pros
Great people
Cons
Management only care about money not the staff who are the front line. There are things which I cannot say here. Just beware. You are just a number working for them. As a temporary position it fine if your going to look for another job in the early future. Long term you might as well be in your grave.
Pros
None I’m being serious
Cons
Worked Part-time at LGW Pre Covid Great Fun Easy Job With Great Supervisors and most Team members. Shame that the management were woefully inadequate and caused constant issues for hard working staff by being unable / unwilling to manage the poor performing staff
Pros
People / Hours
Cons
Management/ working outside in rain
Avoid this company as the pleague....This is the worst company at all....They don't pay you the right money and treat you as an idiot at all?!?! There's rasism everywhere.....Totally ignorant and management so useless and silly....Don't waste your time with them?!?!
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICTS (UK) Ltd?
The worst experience ever would never recommend anyone to apply to company that is disorganised from the admin to the management . Focus on the contract before signing it also hours worked as sometimes these hours are not paid and you have to chase them which isn't a job of the employee.
Pros
Cons
Pay work, Management and HR admin.
Management unprofessional, rude, unqualified , watchdog should investigate . Agents retired and lazy complaining about every time about work Main interest, tea and biscuits
Pros
I don’t know
Cons
Worked for the company many years and disappointed to see all the negative comments which do not reflect what it really is like to work at ICTS. Middle management is good top management you never see.
Pros
good middle management
Cons
too much focus on aviation in the company
ICTS like many other security companies tends to employ managers who could not make it in any other type of industry. They are largely incompetent and have one motive in all they do - please the manager at the next level up. They are very good at telling employees how valued they are but they are treated like cogs in a machine. I have worked for other security companies and would work for them again if need be but I would not work for ICTS again if it was the last job available. My advice is keep looking for another job. One will come up.
Pros
Uniform
Cons
Not enough space here. Read my review.
In my years at ICTS it has been the best I achieved my dream job position in two years . They offer everything you would want and senior managers are very supportive too great people
Cons
Work- If you aren’t disturbed and allowed to show your ability to work then it’s alright, main bosses are aware who is a worker and who isn’t. Learned a lot from ICTs from one of the SDM MP! Excellent boss and has patience and sees the best in people. Unlike the other SDM GB who is pure evil and unprofessional. Problem in ICTS is DM, SDM’s have all favourites how it works! If you are the SDM you need to bow down to him as a DM if you don’t he will try to get you out! Likewise DM accepts that all Teamleaders and Sups bow down to the DM if they don’t they remove them. I guess everyone gets the picture. Company only move you up or make you a team leader or manager if you know someone in the management team.
Pros
Learned A lot
Cons
SDM GB is a bully
They constantly hiring incompetent managers, expect too much for basically minimal wage, bully culture, they steal from their employees. Avoid this place, it doesn't worth your time..
Pros
Payed break
Cons
Everything else
The airport is a great environment to work in but unfortunately the wages that icts offer is very poor in relation to the training and specialised work you have to do. You are always expected to work double shifts, sometimes from 3.30am until 11pm at night but mostly 6.30 am until 8pm, with only your basic hourly rate. No extra pay for working bank holidays and Christmas day etc. Thework is great
Stay away this company is there to take money from you in anyway they can . Support is poor and they do not care for there employees. Unfortunately this is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Cons
Many
Management is awful, pay isn't worth the work you do and the treatment you get. Stay well away. You have to beg for time off and even if you request they reject you.
I worked in an office as an operations controller which I greatly enjoyed, would highly recommend as the salary for the work done is complementary. Great management
Poor management. Bullying culture. No duty of care. Make rules up as you go. Pervie, sleazy managers. Poor pay. £ 50 to park at airport!! No other company in airport charges their employees to use staff car parks.
Pros
You get to go home
Cons
Too many to list
  1. Employee reviews