Icon hair and beauty Employee Review

View all Icon hair and beauty reviews

productivty
hair dresser (Former Employee) –  lewisham3 June 2015
on Friday and Saturday the salon is full of client

I learn a lot how to deal with client, cut short hair and tong it
management is a lovely person to work with very respectful my co=workers are team player is only three of us we all work together and share the work load ,I love what I do so I don't find non of it heard the most enjoyable part of the job is when I finish a client and client is pleased with what I have don that make my day.
Pros
not sure
Cons
part time

Other Icon hair and beauty Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly place to work, perfect first job.
Hairdressing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham22 May 2017
A typical day at work is 8 hours long and never exceeds this. The main aim for work on a Saturday is to keep the salon tidy and presentable to customers and interact with clients to make sure they are feeling at ease. This could include fetching magazines and making a cup of tea. Everyone is taught how to shampoo and wash colours out of hair within their first few weeks, and these tasks need to be done to the best of your ability, in a short time.
Pros
Discounts on beauty treatments and hair cuts.
friendly and exciting work placement
Salon junior (Former Employee) –  Redditch, ENG17 May 2015
I was busy everyday doing the basics eg cleaning, shampooing hair, washing colours off, tidying up daily, washing and drying towles, washing up, making drinks, looking after clients, making sure the clients were comfortable throughout their time there and making sure I was chatty with them to welcome them into a nice and relaxed atmosphere.