I would strongly suggest that you invest money into supplying stores with better delivery vans. If you want delivery slots to run between 6am until 11pm expect your tired, worn out fleet of vehicles to break down and have contingency plans to deal with such occurrences rather than expect drivers to drive your vehicles with safety issues as there is often no alternative. Also comply with rules regarding staff members being entitled to a break rather than continually loading every delivery slot with deliveries so your poor drivers don't even get a chance for a drink between delivery slots. Shame on you.
Finally spend some money on supplying zero hour drivers with a uniform thats fit for purpose, apparently, according to your job advert that delivery drivers are ambassadors for the company....really?? Drivers are expected to wear their own clothes that customers don't associate with your business.Truly shocking management. Complete lack of consideration for staff welfare or Fleet management. Truly woeful.
I would recommend that your poor store management do not change the schedules on nexus 3 or 4 times a week without informing employees and you concentrate on paying staff correctly as well as try too train new employees instead of just dumping them on the shop floor. Also try keeping Frozen food frozen instead of leaving pallets on shop floor for 5 hrs at a time and the chilled food is left out even longer after 35 years in food retail Chatham high st branch is the worst place I have ever worked.
Reverse the last cost to sell
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Iceland Foods Ltd?48 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Iceland Foods Ltd?29 people answered
- How are the working hours at Iceland Foods Ltd?22 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Iceland Foods?14 people answered
- Does Iceland Foods Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does …14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Iceland Foods Ltd?12 people answered
- What is the Iceland Foods Ltd employee discount?10 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Iceland? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- If i worked for Iceland would i be required to take out lip piercings?8 people answered
- Do you get Christmas off7 people answered