I tell people to look elsewhere. Not enough staff. Poor management. Constantly having to work for nothing. Poor pay. Very cliquey.
Dont work at canterbury the manager is not good to work for !!! They get rid off the best employers!! Stay away from Canterbury at all cost!!
Ok at first but after a week I felt ashamed.
No any one just I was checking online
I worked at Iceland for a couple of months as a delivery driver wouldn't recommend it to anyone I had every weekend and bank holidays .I had a 12 hour contract but ended up working 25hours couldn't plan anything for my social life
Proudly and good
Is waste of your time they screw up your shifts and expect you to work with no life outside I just recently got employed as a senior supervisor but this is the worse retail job ever I had once I leave I won’t look back best think keep away the management is a joke and don’t listen to you the staff are very friendly buts that’s all
Avoid at all costs
I like iceland shop for the price and quality food
- What is the interview process like at Iceland Foods Ltd?29 people answered
- How are the working hours at Iceland Foods Ltd?22 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Iceland Foods?14 people answered
- Does Iceland Foods Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does …14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Iceland Foods Ltd?12 people answered
- What is the Iceland Foods Ltd employee discount?10 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Iceland? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- If i worked for Iceland would i be required to take out lip piercings?8 people answered
- Do you get Christmas off7 people answered
- What is the notice period for leaving Iceland if only worked there just over 3 months7 people answered