IC Resources Employee Review

View all IC Resources reviews

Great company, great team, great location
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Grazeley, Reading4 May 2016
I've worked for many companies throughout my career but none I've enjoyed more than working at IC Resources.

It's great to work for a company where you feel you are contributing to the future of the company and you're given the tools and the autonomy to really make a difference.
Pros
Opportunity, autonomy, teamwork, benefits, bootcamp!
Cons
Honestly none I can think of.

Other IC Resources Employee Reviews

tyrannical management team
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reading9 September 2018
IC is a micro management agency with a big drinking culture. they focussed on calls made, cvs sent and day to day activity heavily, the managers/directors watched staff like hawks and managed staff out of the door regulary. Good commission to be made but you were expected to dedicate your life to making money and no flexibility offered unless you partake in the trips to the pub.
Official response from IC Resources
10 September 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. As a growing business, it’s important that we get feedback from employees so that we can review and improve.

Yes, we do carry out meetings at the pub from time to time, to either celebrate success or have a more open and honest conversation with people on a one to one basis. We find having these meetings out of the office in a more informal environment to be much more productive and when our consultants work hard it’s important we take time out of the office to say thank you.

We’re sorry if you felt you were micro-managed on a day to day basis. The areas we encourage people to focus on are the ones that, with our 20 years of experience, seem to help them build their markets and enable them to achieve their work and personal goals. We try to be as supportive as possible but understand the environment may not suit everyone.

It is a shame that we didn’t get to discuss these things with you before you left.

A very enjoyable place to work
Prinicpal Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Reading4 May 2016
IC Resources is very unique environment. Whether you are an experienced sales consultant looking to further your career, or young and enthusiastic looking to get into sales, it allows you to map out your own career path.

It is an extremely enjoyable place to work with a very fun and vibrant atmosphere that focuses on the long term views and development of it's employees rather than immediate results.

It understands the importance of maintaining a strong work life balance offering a table tennis table, pool table, personal training/bootcamp twice a week, weekly pub lunches and after work socials, plus much more.

A highly recommended company and fantastic place to work.
Official response from IC Resources
10 September 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.

The IC Resources Team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IC Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7